User Controls

ATTN: §m£ÂgØL

Enterita African Astronaut
    "XRP will go up again in July"

Well?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Sorry but my name isn't §m£ÂgØL. Hi! I'm enzyme groaluem what is this XRP you talk about, one of Dewalt's premium trademarked technologies?

Here I'll leave this for your reference;

Do I think it will go up ? Do you mean the fore grip is that the thingy that folds out and goes up?? Yes I predict great sales numbers for Dewalt's XRP lineup this year.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Makita vs DeWalt

Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by Enterita "XRP will go up again in July"

Well?

It already went up, wat u on about?
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL It already went up, wat u on about?

LMAO.
    dont you know ? crypto doesnt work like stocks. ppl don't just SELL SELL SELL and crash the price cause its made out of rippuls and satocheys n shit so its immune unlike enrom lol
    Originally posted by Enterita LMAO.

Look dont blame me because you missed the peak
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor dont you know ? crypto doesnt work like stocks. ppl don't just SELL SELL SELL and crash the price cause its made out of rippuls and satocheys n shit so its immune unlike enrom lol

batteries last longer, seem to have more torq. Your DeWalt is failed product
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Look dont blame me because you missed the peak

Nigga, I know how to look at a graph. There was no peak this month. You just ruined all credibility by "trolling" about your wrong prediction right now. You could've just admitted you were wrong, I didn't expect you to actually predict the future.
    Originally posted by S6x batteries last longer, seem to have more torq. Your DeWalt is failed product

dont you mean you're product is a failed product?
    *Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor dont you mean you're product is a failed product?
    *Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe*

stop using ACP's account, Bill Krozby.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    makita and or milwaukee 4 lyfe, dewalt is for boomer faggots building decks on the weekends
    Originally posted by Enterita Nigga, I know how to look at a graph. There was no peak this month. You just ruined all credibility by "trolling" about your wrong prediction right now. You could've just admitted you were wrong, I didn't expect you to actually predict the future.

Lookin at the wrong graph cuz
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Lookin at the wrong graph cuz

It's been trending steadily downward for ages. I'm like 65% convinced you lost money on XRP.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Enterita "XRP will go up again in July"

Well?

Today or tomorrow, this year?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    §m£ÂgØL, did you went around telling what you told us here to people you know out there IRL ????
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by S6x stop using ACP's account, Bill Krozby.

im not
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by benny vader §m£ÂgØL, did you went around telling what you told us here to people you know out there IRL ????

probably
Jump to Top