User Controls

You know someone is a judgemental fuck when they say 'druggies'

Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Anybody else find this to be the case? Every time I hear the word I cringe inside, because you can tell they have such a small view of drugs. They don't know anybody who's been addicted. Addicts are strangers, aliens, criminals. They don't see people for the people.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Is this like when my mom called me a LOADIE when I came home high on marijuana?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'll answer my own question. No, it's not the same and she was right I was and always will be, a LOADIE. *cry cry cry*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    You know someone is a druggie when they say "You know someone is a judgemental fuck when they say 'druggies' "
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor You know someone is a druggie when they say "You know someone is a judgemental fuck when they say 'druggies' "

It's like an instant warning flag.

Is that you in the avatar? LOL kind of looks like you, if you were a methhead.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Anybody else find this to be the case? Every time I hear the word I cringe inside, because you can tell they have such a small view of drugs. They don't know anybody who's been addicted. Addicts are strangers, aliens, criminals. They don't see people for the people.

Bet that dip shit, Joerelljake will give you an ear full...
    Originally posted by A College Professor You know someone is a druggie when they say "You know someone is a judgemental fuck when they say 'druggies' "

Literal alcoholic here
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Literal alcoholic here

that's really rich coming from you , lil bromo
    Originally posted by A College Professor that's really rich coming from you , lil bromo

Nah not really. I became religious and threw away all that dumb druggie shit
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Nah not really. I became religious and threw away all that dumb druggie shit

What religion? Judiasm? *pinches your cheek* You little jedi.
    yea

RIPPIN THRU LIKE A MISSILE, RIPPIN THRU MY HEART
    Originally posted by Enterita What religion? Judiasm? *pinches your cheek* You little jedi.

Nothing you'd know about
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Nothing you'd know about

Oy vey!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I say "druggy" and I'm a druggy, I guess I don't get easily triggered by words like OP. Though I remember when i was 15 i was caught w weed and my parents were pretty pissed my dad called me a "drug head" lol
    NARCassist gollums fat coach

he's also a fucking hardcore hypocrite. look at all the shit he's given hydro for using tpain and me for using heroin.

Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Nah not really. I became religious and threw away all that dumb druggie shit

oh right, i get it now. its ok that you used drugs, its just not ok for anyone else to make that same choice/mistake in their lives. why didn't you just say that in the first place and save us all this confusion and misunderstanding?

Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Anybody else find this to be the case? Every time I hear the word I cringe inside, because you can tell they have such a small view of drugs. They don't know anybody who's been addicted. Addicts are strangers, aliens, criminals. They don't see people for the people.

You sound judgemental, I know plenty of people with drug addictions and still call them druggies...ultimately it was their stupid choice to take them.

Nothing wrong with being judgemental btw...making judgements about people has likely saved your life a few times.

"oh this naked black guy running towards me wielding a knife must want to be my friend!"
    Technologist victim of incest

Then

Hmmmm
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You sound judgemental, I know plenty of people with drug addictions and still call them druggies…ultimately it was their stupid choice to take them.

ever heard the saying 'one man's meat is another man's poison'?

Jump to Top