User Controls

bundy while on a snri taken after stimulant comedown

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Ok for those who don't know, I'm in rehab. Yeah, defeating the purpose all that. Well I was simply tired of feeling like shit. Did propylhexedrine, combined with cymbalta its actually pretty fucking awesome. Felt emotions I thought were gone forever. Major limbic boost. Exactly what I needed. It's about 14 hrs after I dosed so its pretty much all worn off with a remaining very slight glow of wellbeing.. maybe it got rid of the opiate withdrawal.

Well I'm on 60mg cymbalta... Im trying to achieve the best feels possible while still maintaining a routine of healthy lifestyle... I also started taking fish oil yesterday.

I have severe anxiety all the time, emotions severely limited, extreme fatigue, body pains, etc

Do you think 60-120mg could make me feel better
    Technologist victim of incest
    I don’t understand getting a buzz off of psychotropics? Didn’t know they’d buzz a person.
    All drugs are psychotropic.
    And if you mean pharms, the gab and cymbalta isnt to get high , the propylhexedrine was

The bundy idea is as an add on antidepressant/reality smoother
    Hmmm where I’m from psychotropics are psych meds only.

Of course many meds affect our brains, but adding bundy enhances it huh?
    I took some of my mom's Cymbalta in high school and I see why she likes it. It doesn't make me feel "good", but it certainly lets you know that you're on something unlike SSRIs which have no discernable mental effect on me and a lot of people.

If you're the type of person who feels like they have to be at least slightly altered, and I think she is, it's probably a decent choice for long term use.
    I've thought about microdosing bundy as well, especially when my nerve pain wasn't more controlled, but I don't like experiencing new things in that space. It feels like a "wasted" experience if that makes sense.
    bundy makes you apathetic?
    I was under the impression that these SSRIs didn’t do anything in a one time dose. I thought they had to be taken for a couple of weeks to reach a therapeutic dose.
    Originally posted by Dissociator bundy makes you apathetic?

No, it has a bit of a glow at low doses, but it also makes me very aware that I'm not at regular faculty and I don't really like engaging in things that I'm interested in under it's influence.

Say I'm watching a movie I want to see. Once the bundy wears off I'll remember "Wow, I actually wanted to see that, but I was on bundy and I don't remember it like I want to, but I don't really want to rewatch it either."

In other words, I like to experience new things as sober as possible. I wasn't always like this.

Originally posted by Technologist I was under the impression that these SSRIs didn’t do anything in a one time dose. I thought they had to be taken for a couple of weeks to reach a therapeutic dose.

That's right, although I've personally tried several at different doses for a few months each and didn't notice anything positive going on.

Except Cymablta (SNRI) I was able to feel right away the 3 days I tried it. It felt distant though.
    Rivotril Houston
    Takes 120-180mg of bundy, I don't rely on SNRIs.
Jump to Top