User Controls

Is it a good time to invest in facebook stock?

Madman African Astronaut
    This crash seems like a great time to buy some facebook stock. I've only made money off cryptos and sports gambling but have never fucked with normal people investments. Facebook seems like its definitely going to keep growing and this was just a fuck up of their admin.

I made my first facebook post in like 5 years saying lol at zuckerburg for losing billions but I guess no one listened to or knew the implications of zuckerburgs testimony in congress.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    all tech stocks are absurdly bloated; prices don't correspond to any real-world value

eventually they'll crash and burn, but I don't know if now is the beginning of that
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Tech industries with a natural growing rate are usually solid if they have good products...yet even companies like Telsa is up and down with varying fluctuations and not steady. So to a normal investor neither FB or Twitter is a sound idea...only to speculators or the inner circle with voting power. But, considering Zuck holds 60% of VRs what would your profits be even if you did...little in my opinion as they want to oust him and remove him from all decision making. What does this mean...probably more hearings due to security issues and the fact FB has not been faithful to patriots can't be overlooked. Just like Starbucks...no natural growth and basically stuck in problems.

You have to research...never go in blindly or from what others say. In general stocks with financial solvency and low volatility are best...just explore histories and if there are any government interventions or major intentions to sell drop it. Monsanto for example going to Bay was a mistake...so many bailed and didn't want to risk. Stick to hidden beauties in new health care equipment, BioTech, gas utilities, software, engineering, etc., ones with an A or B rating...never go lower and diversify. Even if you have low amounts to invest and build your portfolio. When you have more money options open up...structure wisely and read expert reports and analysis.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I like how the shitbirds over at Twitter tried to increase their share value by creating millions of fake accounts, but now they had to delete them all and their value went straight into the the shitpile. Looks great on those radical liberal idiots.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Own it through index funds.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bought a couple shares today, I was gonna buy the day after the drop but I forgot. Still a good bargain right now, but watch for up and coming social media platforms.

Something hot and similar to instagram or something that takes not necessarily users but TIME SPENT away from Facebook could hurt their ad revenue. This likely won't be picked up right away by investors, especially since facebook is such a common stock that millions of Americans own, and won't be as apt to pick it up or drop right away like pro investors would, so you have some buffer time before the price actually drops.

It'll be when the quarterly reports come out that decide when passive investors drop it due to competition related losses.

Thinking about transferring 5k from my savings to buy some google, I realize how frigg'n good of a stock that is, it's so expensive that I never paid it any mind. I'm not very worried about competition to Google as they are at the very forefront of computer tech development, they have loads of money, and they are a FANTASTIC company to work for, meaning if you're a leading expert on computers, you probably want to work at Google which offers free anything and everything on-campus.

Looking for other preferably non-tech stocks to invest in. I'm thinking food this time. Blue Buffalo comes to mind, as they're a pretty new offering and I see the rise of the Non-GMO Organic vegan hipsters idiots buying $39 bags of dog food because we have a moral obligation to treat Fido as a people too.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    GOOG’s P/E ratio is high though. Key indicator.
Jump to Top