User Controls

What have MOON PERSONs ruined?

Bueno motherfucker
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Nothing, this country was a dump well before I was born.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Camouflage clothing
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Madman African Astronaut
    I've personally ruined a few vaginas and teen girls reputations and I will take responsibility for that.
    It’s just a way for boomers to deflect their dumbass decisions and dump the shit onto someone else

Hurrr hurrr I worked three jobs and climbed up a hill

Well guess what so do I
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You climb a hill to get to work?
    Yes. A big one.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Do you wear gloves?
    No but I have fantastic calves.
    Madman African Astronaut
    Can we see?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ohfralala No but I have fantastic calves.

That's what she, the cow farmer, said.
    HTS highlight reel
    Everything.

Politics, by swinging the Overton window so far to the left that people unironically think that making terroristic threats to deplatform public speakers and violently taking to the streets to smash people's skulls in with bikelocks is an effective and noble form of political activism.

My ability to enjoy avocados.

My desire to own a pet, lest I be lumped in with my generation's "pet parent" nutjobs.

My happiness as a tranny, because so many trannies are the people I described ruining politics and I'm immediately assumed to be like them.

Video games.

Movies.

Basically all forms of media.

My faith in humanity.

Society.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What the fuck is an Overton window?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by mmQ What the fuck is an Overton window?

A fag meme used to justify radical political positions no one actually supports with the idea that being insanely far on one side of the political spectrum will somehow make moderate positions on the same side more attractive.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Lanny A fag meme used to justify radical political positions no one actually supports with the idea that being insanely far on one side of the political spectrum will somehow make moderate positions on the same side more attractive.

More like... makes even moderate political positions on the opposite side of the spectrum seem more extreme. See: Donald Trump is literally Hitler (even though he's literally just a run of the mill neocon).

PS: horseshoe theory is real too.
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    The air
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by HTS More like… makes even moderate political positions on the opposite side of the spectrum seem more extreme. See: Donald Trump is literally Hitler (even though he's literally just a run of the mill neocon).

It doesn't even work though. All it does is create easy targets that end up pushing moderates away. Crazy mentally ill fucks on tumblr calling for vagina subsidies are not shifting the overton window, they're killing liberalism by creating the public opinion that that's somehow representative of anyone who is anywhere left of the american "center"
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Lanny It doesn't even work though. All it does is create easy targets that end up pushing moderates away. Crazy mentally ill fucks on tumblr calling for vagina subsidies are not shifting the overton window, they're killing liberalism by creating the public opinion that that's somehow representative of anyone who is anywhere left of the american "center"

It kind of works. I'm not saying it's a perfectly flawless concept, but there is enough validity to it. Society tolerates crazy radical leftist antics like reducing the male population to 10% or killing the bourgeoisie about as much as it tolerates right wingers suggesting folks should be able to own guns and deport brown people who are in the country illegally.

Yes, this backfires and pushes moderates away. That's the Overton window shifting back right again. Until radical right wingers start talking enough batshit crazy nonsense because it's become "acceptable" that it again alienates the moderates and they go back to the left. Et cetera, ad infinitum.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Comedy.

Bueno motherfucker
Jump to Top