User Controls

Finding out who is around you

esbity African Astronaut
    So I'm a new bar, eating and drinking and these people brought up a weird subject and a event that would likely be searched for.

I was thinking of making a webpage for something and then bring it up and watch the ips that visit.

This bar tender has a bit of attitude but has that strange Russian attraction...
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Stupid
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Manonfire Stupid

You replied one minute after I posted...
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Cuz i been waitin for ur post durrrrr
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I don't want anyone to know which city I live in.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by esbity So I'm a new bar, eating and drinking and these people brought up a weird subject and a event that would likely be searched for.

I was thinking of making a webpage for something and then bring it up and watch the ips that visit.

This bar tender has a bit of attitude but has that strange Russian attraction…

over here we have an app called wechat and we can use it to find out whos around us.

and message them.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Manonfire Cuz i been waitin for ur post durrrrr

Creeper.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    So what? You'd see the IP addresses of devices that went to the website and then what? You're not going to get any sort of identifiable information from an IP address alone, unless you are sucking the dick of somebody within the telecom company. So you made this website to harvest IP addresses and you used public WHOIS tools to look them up and have a vague geographical location on each of them. Analytics might tell you what OS and browser they're on. Then what? You're going to pull straws at which OS exploit they might have not patched yet to see how you can infiltrate them?

What is the point of this thread?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Grimace What is the point of this thread?

To discover the meaning of life?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by Grimace So what? You'd see the IP addresses of devices that went to the website and then what? You're not going to get any sort of identifiable information from an IP address alone, unless you are sucking the dick of somebody within the telecom company. So you made this website to harvest IP addresses and you used public WHOIS tools to look them up and have a vague geographical location on each of them. Analytics might tell you what OS and browser they're on. Then what? You're going to pull straws at which OS exploit they might have not patched yet to see how you can infiltrate them?

Retard. You can do anything with an IP address. It is the ultimate PI tool
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Retard. You can do anything with an IP address. It is the ultimate PI tool

Use your own IP address to kill yourself. Faggot.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grimace So what? You'd see the IP addresses of devices that went to the website and then what? You're not going to get any sort of identifiable information from an IP address alone, unless you are sucking the dick of somebody within the telecom company. So you made this website to harvest IP addresses and you used public WHOIS tools to look them up and have a vague geographical location on each of them. Analytics might tell you what OS and browser they're on. Then what? You're going to pull straws at which OS exploit they might have not patched yet to see how you can infiltrate them?

This...

Originally posted by Grimace So you made this website to harvest IP addresses and you used public WHOIS tools to look them up and have a vague geographical location on each of them. Analytics might tell you what OS and browser they're on. Then what? You're going to pull straws at which OS exploit they might have not patched yet to see how you can infiltrate them?…
Jump to Top