User Controls

Who wants hydromorphone dead?

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Good, I'm glad you're all here.

I would gladly render your wish my command, and die as quickly as possible, but that is a little difficult ATM.

If you want me dead, spend a little on some fentenyl from a darknet market for me to over dose off of, and I will do it live on tinychat. As insurance, I will provide a way to fuck my life over royally if I don't go through with it.

I would do this myself but being stuck here in the hospital and a nursing home since May... Its a little difficult to get money together.

Come on, §m£ÂgØL, captain falcon. You know you guys want me to die. Let's all be happy this way.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I don't want you to die. I actually like you. If i could I would fuck you
    Show tits first.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i'm more of an ass man
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Please don't die?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    This a very creative way of getting people to buy your drugs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Good, I'm glad you're all here.

I would gladly render your wish my command, and die as quickly as possible, but that is a little difficult ATM.

If you want me dead, spend a little on some fentenyl from a darknet market for me to over dose off of, and I will do it live on tinychat. As insurance, I will provide a way to fuck my life over royally if I don't go through with it.

I would do this myself but being stuck here in the hospital and a nursing home since May… Its a little difficult to get money together.

Come on, §m£ÂgØL, captain falcon. You know you guys want me to die. Let's all be happy this way.

Not my fault you can't afford your own drug habit.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Not my fault you can't afford your own drug habit.

Yeah, it is.
    Oh wow you took the words out of my mouth, frala dear. Have I ever told you you're as pretty as a bottle of hard liquor?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    ok hydro whats ur residential name and address?
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah, it is.

How is it myyyyyyy fault?

I think it's YYYYYYYYOUR fault
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Only pussies consume hydromorphone. The big boys only fuck around with the oxycodone.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL How is it myyyyyyy fault?

I think it's YYYYYYYYOUR fault

Don't get cute as fuck with me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung Only pussies consume hydromorphone. The big boys only fuck around with the oxycodone.

The biggest boys fuck with Tylenol and wellbutrins, HAMDLE DAT SHIT FAM.
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Oh wow you took the words out of my mouth, frala dear. Have I ever told you you're as pretty as a bottle of hard liquor?

Ur awful thirsty, Son... you must be quite dehydrated...
    Originally posted by WellHung Ur awful thirsty, Son… you must be quite dehydrated…

Frala hydrates me quite fine thank you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'll hydrate your ass with my mind you fucking thousand mile cuck lord?
    Originally posted by WellHung Ur awful thirsty, Son… you must be quite dehydrated…

Mind your fucking business you retarded goose nigger.
    Originally posted by mmQ I'll hydrate your ass with my mind you fucking thousand mile cuck lord?

U asking or telling, Son? Try acquiring some confidence and tell me off like you got a pair!
    I really want a cigarette right now :(
Jump to Top