User Controls

Shitfuckers Ent

S6x African Astronaut
    I was driving down Mandela Prkway in Oakland and having a flashback of the 1989 Loma Prieta quake in which I remember visiting the next morning (I had a motorcycle to get around on.. way easier) and stopped off at US Steal ..

anyways they tore down the Cypress Freeway and rebuilt it somewhere else while turning this once gritty old industrial neighborhood into a trendy little hipster fuck part of town in the 30 years since.

I was staring at the building and remembering the one section that didn't collapse in on itself with a large truck that stopped at the right section that didn't fall down

the only section that didn't buckle and collapse was this Chevron semi rig (carying motor oil or snacks or some shit)

This was a fucked up day for many. all the freeways closed and all of the bridges, for hours. just sitting in the dark.

Anyways, my mind transitioned into real time and I saw "SF ENTERPRIZE" across the street.
    Address: 2525 Mandela Pkwy, Ste 1, Oakland, CA 94607

what it looks like today without that old freeway.

White folk moving in

Is SF Enterprize your ShitFuck Enterprize and do you ship cargo to Tonga and Pakistan?

Shitfuckers is a play on words, right? Don't be mad at me, bruh!

fuck I can't find a photo of it. but this guy seems to rent out in Suite C of that address. Is this your business too, Lanny. Lanny, Is this you

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    👍💩
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Shitfucker 👍💩

Are you upping a so called "Shitpost"?

I think Lanny is Jay Langy or something like that

I saw his military video of packing his bags. Lanny you was in the military huh? And then you worked near Facebook or some shit? or hung out with other paki youngsters in their 20s or some shit. by the bridge. on the fremont side.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Shit is crazy ( shit is yaeji ?). What an interesting and incredible history.. What is the crane doing in the second photo, grabbing a chunk of pavement? Besides the obvious destruction the rest of that picture is kinda comforting , makes me imagine good.

Speaking of Yaeji, anyone heard from G.Plastic lately? Been lookin at his local classifieds lately and got to wonderinb wat hes up to

S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor Shit is crazy ( shit is yaeji ?). What an interesting and incredible history.. What is the crane doing in the second photo, grabbing a chunk of pavement? Besides the obvious destruction the rest of that picture is kinda comforting , makes me imagine good.

Speaking of Yaeji, anyone heard from G.Plastic lately? Been lookin at his local classifieds lately and got to wonderinb wat hes up to

Whatever Cody.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    no need to bullshit me Eddie, were all on the same plane
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor no need to bullshit me Eddie, were all on the same plane

And yet I told you not to touch the controls.

Jump to Top