User Controls

Would you be offended by a streaker?

Item 9 African Astronaut
    Like if its your wedding and and your saying your vows, and then, a streaker comes running through. Would you be offended or just laiugh, or not care? What situation would offend you if someone streaked at it?
    Laugh probably...and say "wtf"
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Itll always make u smile when u look back on it
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Like a female streaker...pretty common at jedi weddings. A jedi stole my bagel today...bastard.
    WellHung Black Hole
    I agree with jigaboo and Man on Fire... only situation I would be offended is at a wake or funeral.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    What about when your gf is giving birth?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by tee hee hee What about when your gf is giving birth?

Well she wouldn't see it as I'd be in the waiting room watching the streaker...I'll be damned if I want to watch a bloody messy human coming out of her fuck box...I'd never look at it the same way again (either the twat or the kid)
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well she wouldn't see it as I'd be in the waiting room watching the streaker…I'll be damned if I want to watch a bloody messy human coming out of her fuck box…I'd never look at it the same way again (either the twat or the kid)

Lolol this isn't 1952! You're in the hypothetical hospital room.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Lolol this isn't 1952! You're in the hypothetical hospital room.

Then hypothetically I'd be watching the streaker as they ran across the grounds out of the window rather that looking the nasty bloody mess happening in the room.
    Omg. Lets try this again for the 3rd time. 😤Streaker streaks thru the hospital room.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Omg. Lets try this again for the 3rd time. 😤Streaker streaks thru the hospital room.

Um that's the first time you mentioned the streaker being in the hospital room...
    Dieeeeeee!! Im done witchu.
    Triggered
    😲😠take that back
    I can't the bullet has already been fired and it's an aluminum case so it can't be reused.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well she wouldn't see it as I'd be in the waiting room watching the streaker…I'll be damned if I want to watch a bloody messy human coming out of her fuck box…I'd never look at it the same way again (either the twat or the kid)

The best part is the shit and the piss.

It's hard to believe it could come down to this.
    Originally posted by mmQ The best part is the shit and the piss.

It's hard to believe it could come down to this.

You're quite the poet
    it's been noted
    you enjoy wordplay and rhyme
    I could engage in a similar vein
    but I just dont have the time.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    only if our penises touched
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i would write them open #me2 letters until they turned themselves in and got on the sex deviant registry
Jump to Top