User Controls

Why do we enjoy arguing...

WellHung Black Hole
    Over things that are subjective in nature?
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Cuz ppl dumb
    AND IM ALWAYS RIGHT
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Most insecure people like to feel they are on top of and better than others.

They argue their subjective points to send the message "I'm smarter than you and I'm going to prove it!". It's all very childish and as I said, insecure...there is always someone stronger/smarter/better than you out there...and being stronger/smarter/better doesn't actually mean shit as far as what you do with your own life goes.

That's why I don't argue, I just correct.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Most insecure people like to feel they are on top of and better than others.

They argue their subjective points to send the message "I'm smarter than you and I'm going to prove it!". It's all very childish and as I said, insecure…there is always someone stronger/smarter/better than you out there…and being stronger/smarter/better doesn't actually mean shit as far as what you do with your own life goes.

Sage advice. I enjoy learning from you.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Most insecure people like to feel they are on top of and better than others.

They argue their subjective points to send the message "I'm smarter than you and I'm going to prove it!". It's all very childish and as I said, insecure…there is always someone stronger/smarter/better than you out there…and being stronger/smarter/better doesn't actually mean shit as far as what you do with your own life goes.

So daper
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Irritating people who know fuck all is also entertaining.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I’m quite agreeable
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Archer513 I’m quite agreeable

Ur an affable fellow.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt...my old Tibetan Djwal Khul used to say.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Socrates talked a lot but at least he admitted that he didn't know the answers to a lot of things.
    a lot of ppl are very very stupid and have many many many stupid thoughts rolling around in their stupid heads

These ppl vote

#1 reason a dictatorship is the only proper way of governing
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    #Socialjusticewarrior

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    when I found the internet,, the real world found peace,, I no longer blow up at citizens, I'm quiet and reserved in publik,, even at home I can have a full on battle of the morons right on my couch and all anyone knows is I must be havin fun cuz i'm only laughing out loud
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lol @ I don't argue I just correct people
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mmQ Lol @ I don't argue I just correct people

and when they corrects you back then its arguing.

unless ofcos your going to take their counter correction like a beta bitch.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    P much
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's why I don't argue, I just correct.

Lmao
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Matt, do you feel that your rape fantasies and other posters willingness to accept you despite your behavior, put you on par with the pedophile and pedophile acceptance?

Or.....are you just a slop fuck who bunks with Grammy?

Please don't deflect boy
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Matt, do you feel that your rape fantasies and other posters willingness to accept you despite your behavior, put you on par with the pedophile and pedophile acceptance?

Or…..are you just a slop fuck who bunks with Grammy?

Please don't deflect boy

I think it comes down to ppl care more about children being raped than grown women

(Plus we all know dem bitches are wantin it)
    *wink wink
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    So some a willing to ease their morality standards for a certain group...

Interesting
Jump to Top