User Controls

Give one honest reason why you don't like me NiS

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Taking all opinions and no, I won't even go tit for tat with you. Just let it all out and elaborate.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Stupid ass cloggin threads
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    OP
    I think you're misunderstood Dazza, you're a fun funny guy just looking for someone to love and be friends with who enjoys life and is willing to turn a blind eye to physical deformities...you're ok in my book.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    My topics are great to discuss intellectually.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I think you're misunderstood Dazza, you're a fun funny guy just looking for someone to love and be friends with who enjoys life and is willing to turn a blind eye to physical deformities…you're ok in my book.

Not just someone, a real woman.
    Thanks jer
    jig not jer...jer is the fat one.
    Lol
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I think you're ok, just don't particularly want to get gay with you
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I think you're misunderstood Dazza, you're a fun funny guy just looking for someone to love and be friends with who enjoys life and is willing to turn a blind eye to physical deformities…you're ok in my book.

Errr... what are teh physical deformities?
    Like the twilight zone guy with the one eye wide open and the other all f'ed up kind of physical deformity.
    I get jigs metaphor nonetheless
    you already know a real nigga like me smoke everything in the damn swisha hoe
    But why, agent zero nine two seven?
    because life is 2 hard
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    To be fair everyone hates you.
    Does it help solve anything after consuming the substance, agent zero nine two seven?
    Originally posted by joerell To be fair everyone hates you.

Don't give a opinionated statement without elaborating please. Give me something to read while I iron my clothes with starch for work later on.
    yes. before the blunt is smoked, i need to smoke a blunt. when i finish, the problem is solved.
Jump to Top