User Controls

Manonfire thinks sophie and apt are perverts...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    As punishement for their crimes, he would like to see them go to prison and get turned out.
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Lololol
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    TROLLLLLLLZ
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Originally posted by apt I'd like to deposit all the fucks I give about his opinion right here:

That one on the right has a yeast infection on her tongue man....
    Originally posted by apt I'd like to deposit all the fucks I give about his opinion right here:

Yummy.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    If they're perverts they're our perverts.
    Originally posted by Cootehill If they're perverts they're our perverts.

Cootehill what is the youngest chick you would fuck?
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    I'm not attracted to children, and I can't stand teenagers. At the moment, maybe 25.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    As stated earlier in a separate thread when the “show began”......

Sophie & Apt are retards attempting to use “shock value” to get much desired attention they obviously can’t get IRL

A pitiful show at that.....**yawn**

At least it’ll keep polecunt busy until it gets too dark for him to use his flip phone
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by EllariaSand As stated earlier in a separate thread when the “show began”……

Sophie & Apt are retards attempting to use “shock value” to get much desired attention they obviously can’t get IRL

A pitiful show at that…..**yawn**

At least it’ll keep polecunt busy until it gets too dark for him to use his flip phone

I agree if it keeps PoleCunt busy it is worth it...as for the retards they're even easier to figure out.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by apt It's mildly entertaining to watch a group of normies from a defunct normie forum try to grasp what goes on here and how it relates to the long history and culture of the community
    NARCassist gollums fat coach

they're not that young, i'd bang the granny out of the both of them.

Jump to Top