User Controls

cant sleep

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    so i figure i'll blog at my day. I woke up feeling like total ass because I've been trying to quit drinking, and decided to not go to the slipknot / manson show, and the only person I had to go with was some older slut that was taking her two pie faced kids with her.. so I was just going to blow it off.

I then get a text asking if I want to go to the show with her just as friends.. I'm like lol who dis? and it turns out it was my friend I quit talking to a few weeks ago because she asked me to go take an std test or else she wont have sex with me. So I told her haha I don't care, and just walked out of her place. She ent up coming to my place an hour later crying and stuff.

So it was just weird she's hitting me up. I tell her I'm not going to the show because I don't feel well. so she ask for my ticket, because I owe her money for taking me to see korn and she wants to go with her friends, So I tell sure I'll email it to you right now. (just to get her out of my hair) and it was the right thing to do. She then hits me up later saying she got a free ticket from her guy friend thats not going.. and i can have my ticket back. (lol what?)

Anyways she ends up bribing me with drugs to go to the show with her. we went to her friends place and did some coke and took acid.
    We go to the race track tripping balls, and luckily we got there right when manson was finishing.

But inbetween him finishing and slipknot ending, I start getting bad stomach cramps and start kind of panicking so I go to the bar to get some water, and they tell me they can sell me a bottle for 5 dollars and I tell him I'm not going to pay that much for water, and he ends up giving me 3 mini cans of rockstar energy. That tripped me out even more... but hell it was free and I needed something to drink even though I hate energy drinks...

But yeah the show was fun, it had a lot of strange satanic illuminati jedi imagery. shit was crazy.

When we got back to my friends place, she started crying and was telling me how she thought I was never going to hang with her again.

She showed me on a phone app she has called lulu.com where for over a year girls have been writing about me being a "douche bag" and "being crazy"

I was surprised. seems fairly trashy to me. huh... gang stalking at its finest if you ask me..

You are not a real person. You just have to be a troll but.... you can't be that good for years and years on end.

I just... I don't....
    the solution to all your problems. [SIZE=20px]BEEDRILL
    [/SIZE]

But yeah the show was fun, it had a lot of strange satanic illuminati jedi imagery. shit was crazy.

you mean trianglist imagery
    Also LSD will make you not want to sleep. If it's really good stuff you should feel a lingering energy kind of like meth and you dont feel like sleeping or eating much.
    "Take about seventy". Hahahaha.. yea. Good stuff.
    I swear to god im finding these on google lmao

OC

^I took some benadryl and melatonin and wanked it, I got like 4 hours of sleep and it was great
    You are not a real person. You just have to be a troll but…. you can't be that good for years and years on end.

I just… I don't….

I'm pretty sure I'm a troll and a real person, just come hang out with us on tinychat I usually get on cam, it would be nice to see your smiling face =)

and mr happy you're right about the trianglism, its mentioned several times in this vid, and how the pentagram is made out of triangles. I guess you learn something new everyday.
    Trianglism is the worlds oldest religion

Tinyshit doesn't fucking load. Tried it with my PS4 and phone. It's dogshit.
    Tinyshit doesn't fucking load. Tried it with my PS4 and phone. It's dogshit.

lol you've said "dogshit" 3 times in the last week. You need to expand your vocabulary. And don't give me that bs that it doesn't work, you don't need to be shy around us in bltc, we love you for who you are riser
    Trianglism is the worlds oldest religion

I've seen some ruins in talum, mexico that were pretty fucking crazy, they weren't triangles but it sure does make you wonder what was going on in those archaic times. But yeah I'd definitely like to go see a pyramid. Stuff is trippy as hell.

My grandfather (dead before I ever met him) was evidently a freemason and they have a strong tie with triangles evidently. Which he would still around so I could ask him about that stuff.
    lol you've said "dogshit" 3 times in the last week. You need to expand your vocabulary. And don't give me that bs that it doesn't work, you don't need to be shy around us in bltc, we love you for who you are riser
    My vocabulary is excellent considering that this is not my native language. I'm far more eloquent and rhetorically sound than you in English you beaner dogshit. Thank your mother that she shat you out on that side of the planet. In my language, which is phonetically and grammatically completely different than yours, I'd just take your soul and mangle it into Hundescheiße.
    My vocabulary is excellent considering that this is not my native language. I'm far more eloquent and rhetorically sound than you in English you beaner dogshit. Thank your mother that she shat you out on that side of the planet. In my language, which is phonetically and grammatically completely different than yours, I'd just take your soul and mangle it into Hundescheiße.

[SIZE=72px][FONT=Arial]ö [SIZE=48px]Das Buut![/SIZE] [/FONT]Ѡ[/SIZE]

Oh dogshit we got a badass here!
    I'm serious, if we had an eye to eye conversation and I'd speak German and get pissed you would hear what true rage sounds like for the first time in your life. Your voicecords aren't able to produce the sounds the German language requires to be a vocal portal to hell.

You soft as baby shit.
    can you give an example of vocaroo?
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Here's my yesterday wake up after 48 hours 600mg beedrill a bottle of red wine out of weed for 5 hrs so more spring wine and like 4 beers 900mg lithium electrically charged awful/////>>>>>>>
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm serious, if we had an eye to eye conversation and I'd speak German and get pissed you would hear what true rage sounds like for the first time in your life. Your voicecords aren't able to produce the sounds the German language requires to be a vocal portal to hell.

You soft as baby shit.

I took German in high school. Das Badezimmer.
Jump to Top