User Controls

White Nationalist Harold Covington Dies

Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    http://northwestfront.org/2018/07/on-the-death-of-harold-covington/

Apparently natural causes.

He was one of the people you might have read about on totse, basically a white nationalism 1.0 sort, he was somewhat resentful at the success of the alt-right and never really transitioned the way David Duke has done.
    Originally posted by Cootehill Apparently natural causes.

Based on the photo "natural causes" means being a fat ass.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Based on the photo photoshopped is defined.
    It's pretty rude to wear a hat indoors too. Was he never taught proper etiquette?
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Cootehill http://northwestfront.org/2018/07/on-the-death-of-harold-covington/

Apparently natural causes.

He was one of the people you might have read about on totse, basically a white nationalism 1.0 sort, he was somewhat resentful at the success of the alt-right and never really transitioned the way David Duke has done.

I'v seen him before. goofy fucking guy.

was he a totse member or zoklet?
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's pretty rude to wear a hat indoors too. Was he never taught proper etiquette?

White Nationalist. what do you think?

btw.. do any of you take your shoes off when you come into the house? or are your carpets stained with mud and dogshit?
    Originally posted by S6x White Nationalist. what do you think?

btw.. do any of you take your shoes off when you come into the house? or are your carpets stained with mud and dogshit?

I always take mine off first...unless it's someone elses house then I just spread the shit liberally on their plush carpeting.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I always take mine off first…unless it's someone elses house then I just spread the shit liberally on their plush carpeting.

I like to pee being their couch after asking them for a glass of water and their off in the kitchen getting me one.
    Try taking a poop in their toilet but then rather than flushing pick the poop out and put it in the cistern...it's fucking hilarious 3 weeks later when they tell you about how they found a shit in their toilet and you say "what's so unusual about that?" and they say ..no not in the bowl in the cistern!! how the hell did it get there? and you say crap like...Hmmm maybe it got vacumn sucked up into it from the bowl..is that even possible?

2 yrs later when drunk you can tell them it was you and their mind at rest (and kill their story which they've related to everyone for the last 2yrs)
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    That's called an "upper decker".
    S6x African Astronaut
    cistern? I always called it a reservior. I didn't know it had a fancy name for it. I even was a maintenance guy for a while and replaced several of them out at a hotel I worked at.

and yes, It's called an Upper Decker as RnR stated. I'v never done it before but sounds kind of funny to do. I wonder if it melts and shit water comes down everytime you flush

(wipes tears of laughter from this)
Jump to Top