User Controls

JOERELL FOLKS

Manonfire African Astronaut
    So Joe wants to prove me wrong

Besides ell who here likes Joe?

And who here believes he copy and paste every informative post from Google?

I'll be the first to say I do
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Now junior really lost it...I win. Lol.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Ur both super gay.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    you must don't understand who you fuckin with
    Matt can you comfort junior over all his rejections...you're the expert.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    he's what we call a gullible mug.

Originally posted by joerell Matt can you comfort junior over all his rejections…you're the expert.

Don't insult my daddy that way u fat sad fuk
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    He's a bit boomer-y, but seems sound enough.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by NARCassist he's what we call a gullible mug.

Right
    One that believes everything on Facebook and the internet

Then copy and paste it hear thinkin he is intelligent
    Thanks for taking time out from your high to post that...I appreciate it.
    Originally posted by EllariaSand

Ell ell u need to dump him
    Just cuz he is stuck up ur ass

He brings ur class down doll
    Ur his only buddy
    Originally posted by joerell Thanks for taking time out from your high to post that…I appreciate it.

So u must think the same thing bout that tech woman every day every hour u make a post about her rite buddy?
    I have no idea why Man is acting the way he is...maybe he's interest in Tech. Why else would he defend a lying psychotic troll or even care. Go for it...at least you're better than Stl1 who is trying to court her and chatting every night even though she's married. Maybe he'll get lucky and calm down.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    yeah we had one just like him on zoklet called darkhunter. we've had quite a few over the years. you can always spot them coz they'll post that shite but won't follow it up with a coherent discussion. obvs because its not really their opinion so they are unable to discuss it in detail. as soon as you pull them up on it they resort to name calling and other stupid shit, anything to avoid getting into a real debate on the issue.

Originally posted by Manonfire Ell ell u need to dump him
    Just cuz he is stuck up ur ass

He brings ur class down doll
    Ur his only buddy

You're not a very good troll...very poor at instigating. Although El has a very nice ass I'm not stuck in it...maybe you are in Tech's saggy one and hoping to get some. Praising El now won't solve your issues and when did I start dating El to get dumped. Get a grip...you're acting foolish.
    Originally posted by NARCassist yeah we had one just like him on zoklet called darkhunter. we've had quite a few over the years. you can always spot them coz they'll post that shite but won't follow it up with a coherent discussion. obvs because its not really their opinion so they are unable to discuss it in detail. as soon as you pull them up on it they resort to name calling and other stupid shit, anything to avoid getting into a real debate on the issue.

Being coherent isn't your priority considering you can't debate or make sense. You also don't believe truth and prefer listening to leftist BS. Still cool...I really couldn't care less as I live in reality not a drug induced fantasy.
    Originally posted by NARCassist yeah we had one just like him on zoklet called darkhunter. we've had quite a few over the years. you can always spot them coz they'll post that shite but won't follow it up with a coherent discussion. obvs because its not really their opinion so they are unable to discuss it in detail. as soon as you pull them up on it they resort to name calling and other stupid shit, anything to avoid getting into a real debate on the issue.

Narc u are absoulety spot on my man

In every debate he does this
    All his post are obviously not originated from him

Yet he will deny it like a broken record
    Originally posted by joerell Being coherent isn't your priority considering you can't debate or make sense. You also don't believe truth and prefer listening to leftist BS. Still cool…I really couldn't care less as I live in reality not a drug induced fantasy.

Troll this troll that troll troll TROLL

Is that the only name calling word u got sad Joe? Frala was right when she made that comment bout how sick she is of u calling every one that name that doesnt agree

Hurry Joe say " ok Google good comeback for meanies on the internet "
    Man you can't even debate and have no skills to do so. Totally misinformed and all you do is post BS. Please guit making a fool out of yourself...to obvious as you seek help with your agenda and always need help.
Jump to Top