User Controls

permaban polls are open

Nominate one poster for a permanent ban from nig nog orbit.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Lenny. I notice most of the forum drama around here seems to revolve around him.
    Haha!
    Bump
    I nominate OP
    But I’m a pedophike you love us
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Cootehill Lenny. I notice most of the forum drama around here seems to revolve around him.

Well yeah, he is the admin.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Cootehill Lenny. I notice most of the forum drama around here seems to revolve around him.

But we'll have a perma-ban stipulation that he has to continue paying for the server and has to keep working on the site's code base.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ohfralala I nominate OP
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I just wish Lanny would quit posting nude photos of himself all over this site.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by stl1 I just wish Lanny would quit posting nude photos of himself all over this site.

I like them.
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Bill Krozby
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Originally posted by stl1 I just wish Lanny would quit posting nude photos of himself all over this site.

pics?
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine pics?

That post is stl’s idea of humor.....the bus left the station years before he got there....ignore it
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I hate it, too. Every time I open a damned thread there's Lanny nudes right at the top.
    Originally posted by EllariaSand That post is stl’s idea of humor…..the bus left the station years before he got there….ignore it

Did he see Malice by chance?!?
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DietPiano Did he see Malice by chance?!?

I seriously doubt it

Malice was on the bus
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by DietPiano

I don't see what's wrong with the blue sector.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by EllariaSand That post is stl’s idea of humor…..the bus left the station years before he got there….ignore it

DID NOT ! ! !

The short bus always waited for me.
Jump to Top