User Controls

People really like Thank You notes.

Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    after receiving thank-you notes and filling out questionnaires about how it felt to get them, many said they were "ecstatic," scoring the happiness rating at 4 of 5.

https://science.slashdot.org/story/18/07/22/1646243/people-like-getting-thank-you-notes-research-finds

Thanks are cheap.

Say thank you more.

Thank this post.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I do say thanks a lot but I've never written someone a thank you note. Seems like a lot of work.

Actually I think I say thanks a little too much, like for very minor stuff where it should just be unspoken so I think it comes off as a bit cold or whatever.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    🐿 African Astronaut
    I never read thank you notes sent to me.
    It is a southern sin to never have written a thank you note. I love them.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    How do you do it? Like on paper?

I can barely handwrite anymore, my writing looks like a child's, it'd be embarrassing to give someone a note like that.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I like to use those tiny post it's and write detailed lengthy messages in as small of handwriting as possible so the recipient can't read it but I include smileys and hearts so they know it was a good message.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    *in tiny writing*
    fuck you you little bitch i'll rape your mom and cut her eyes out *big heart* the hand which murdered your children now masturbates to the memory *smiley face* die in a fire you whore

hmm, maybe I should try that.
    Originally posted by Lanny How do you do it? Like on paper?

I can barely handwrite anymore, my writing looks like a child's, it'd be embarrassing to give someone a note like that.

Lol you go buy thank you notes
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    LMAO.
    Originally posted by Lanny *in tiny writing*
    fuck you you little bitch i'll rape your mom and cut her eyes out *big heart* the hand which murdered your children now masturbates to the memory *smiley face* die in a fire you whore

hmm, maybe I should try that.

Oh and also...you forgot to say thank you...
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by 🐿 I never read thank you notes sent to me.

You're fucked up
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Cootehill https://science.slashdot.org/story/18/07/22/1646243/people-like-getting-thank-you-notes-research-finds
    researchers always solving man's great mysteries and unknowns

https://science.slashdot.org/story/18/07/22/1646243/people-like-getting-blow-jobs-research-finds
    https://science.slashdot.org/story/18/07/22/1646243/people-like-having-nice-things-research-finds
    https://science.slashdot.org/story/18/07/22/1646243/people-like-petting-their-dog–research-finds
    https://science.slashdot.org/story/18/07/22/1646243/people-like-getting-drunk-but-sometimes-regret-it-later-research-finds
    I sometimes get little thank you notes in the mail from stores. If I spend over a thousand dollars in store or online they feel the need to send hand written shit to me. various places have done this.

It's cool but I know they only do it to butter me up to spend more.
    Not enough fuck you notes imo...Hallmark need to get on that.
    I looked for some thank you notes that said “thank you” on the front and then “eat my dick” on the inside. No luck.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by 🐿 I never read thank you notes sent to me.

If you send me a nekkid picture, I promise to write you a very sincere and thoughtful "Thank You" note.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Thanked. Somebody bump me to 100 thanks already
    i got u

EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Thank You 🤓
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Thank You 🤓

How thoughtful!

Thanks for being so considerate and making the NIS website a better place.
Jump to Top