User Controls

Unfinished Projects

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    What do you all do with unfinished projects?

I have several projects that I'm not sure what to do with.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Burn
    Rivotril Houston
    Almost every project I start, mostly InfoSec projects. If I focused in finish them, I would, but since I have no time for it, they are going to stay the same.
    I need a solution.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I usually hang onto them for a while and if I haven't touched a project in a year and it's not deployed somewhere I'll delete it. There are a few exceptions for stuff I really do plan on getting back to but generally I'd have actually gotten back to it by then if it was ever going to happen.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    My projects probably aren't what most of you are referring to. Mine are hardware projects. I just get so busy and can't get back to what I was doing, so that equates to lots and lots and lots of hardware piling up, waiting to be completed. I usually get around to it eventually, but it might take a long time.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I always have a million ideas, some even good. But when i start coding i get pretty bored sometimes. Like i said in some other thread if i am coding or whatever the task needs to maintain an optimum amount of "challenging", easy is boring, too hard is frustrating.

I have zero self-discipline i know.
    Originally posted by Sophie I always have a million ideas, some even good. But when i start coding i get pretty bored sometimes. Like i said in some other thread if i am coding or whatever the task needs to maintain an optimum amount of "challenging", easy is boring, too hard is frustrating.

I have zero self-discipline i know.

I don't get bored, I just don't seem to havw the time.
    Sancho Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by SBTlauien What do you all do with unfinished projects?

I have several projects that I'm not sure what to do with.

Usually sex is usually an accomplishment 😀
    Originally posted by Sancho Usually sex is usually an accomplishment 😀

Usually.
    Some of these projects have potential imo.

Should I make vides and maybe upload to Github?

Two are most important, an Android app that can perform network attacks and more but is dated(arpspoof...), and onw that is a raw socket browser that is meant for helping with making automated programs that send HTTP requests.
Jump to Top