User Controls

What are you on?

Right now I'm on 25mg of DPH and ~2g of white vein phucket Crouton. I haven't had Crouton in a while and my allergies were pretty bad when I woke up so I feel pretty good. I'm probably gonna get sleepy eventually. What are you guys on?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    [size=7]LIFE![/size]
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    [size=7]LIFE![/size]

Life without booze would be no life at all so I guess I'm high on that too.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Nothing. Maybe some residual nicotine from the cigarette I smoked half an hour ago. There's an empty beer can a foot and half away from me so I could have a mild, mild, mild, mild, mild, mild alcohol fume-induced buzz. I haven't smoked the pot marijuana in 2 months. I haven't been on any medication for over 6 months. I've never taken any RCs or all this new-age shit you guys love so much. I'm not on heroin or any other opiates. I didn't smoke spice today, or yesterday, or ever since 6 years ago. I'm not high on methamphetamine and I haven't drank any cough syrup in ages. I don't have any cocaine in my system and I haven't huffed any raid whatsoever. I'm not at all high on jenkem or bath salts because I've never ingested them. I don't have a can of whipped cream in my fridge but if I did I wouldn't try to get off on the nitrous. I'm not on DPH or DMT or XYZ or LSD. I don't have any pscilocybin so I'm not on that, either. My cat is lightly snoring and I think it's cute so you could say I'm 'on' my cat's cuteness if you want. The only thing I truly seem to be on at the moment is my computer chair. Fuck you.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    around 100mg of T-PAIN. will never know actually how much because I don't have a scale but the microscoop says around 20-70mg per scoop and I just estimate 1 scoop as 20mg so I get more shit mentally if I take more so 5 scoops is win. shits gonna be like a prozac morphine
    crazy mike Houston
    today it is methadone, etizolam, a very small amount of phenibut, and weed.
    SpatianHaigency Tuskegee Airman
    Sober 98 days :^) Half-considering taking a few rolls at a rave this Saturday. I think I'll pass considering I'm off probation next month and don't want to fuck it up when I'm 90% done with it. Need to celebrate when I'm finally off though. Probably try to find some coke and get on it with some old friends I've been avoiding in my quest for sobriety.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Sober 98 days :^) Half-considering taking a few rolls at a rave this Saturday. I think I'll pass considering I'm off probation next month and don't want to fuck it up when I'm 90% done with it. Need to celebrate when I'm finally off though. Probably try to find some coke and get on it with some old friends I've been avoiding in my quest for sobriety.

Gratz blood. I've only known one guy who was really fucking up his life with drugs and got sober but he basically cut contact with everyone he used to know and won't have a glass of wine with dinner and stuff like that. How common is it for people with a dependency to get sober and then go back to like light or moderate use? In the movies and stuff it's like as soon as someone drinks a beer they end up in a crackhouse selling their firstborn within the hour or something like that which seems a bit far fetched. But then some people seem to take it seriously so IDK
    Gratz blood. I've only known one guy who was really fucking up his life with drugs and got sober but he basically cut contact with everyone he used to know and won't have a glass of wine with dinner and stuff like that. How common is it for people with a dependency to get sober and then go back to like light or moderate use? In the movies and stuff it's like as soon as someone drinks a beer they end up in a crackhouse selling their firstborn within the hour or something like that which seems a bit far fetched. But then some people seem to take it seriously so IDK
    I have gotten drunk like 3-4 times and had 1-2-3 beers on many occasions since going "sober". Was never into heavy drinking to begin with though. I think I'll be ok going back to light responsible usage. I've never had a problem with occasional use with any drug besides benzos and that was due largely to it being so fucking cheap and easy to obtain. Probably playing with fire but I feel like I've learned my lesson and will better recognize now when usage starts becoming a habit instead of a hobby.

When I was eating tabs and oxy multiple times per week and blowing my entire paycheck on them, I clearly recognized I needed to fucking stop. I missed the signal with etizolam I think because benzos negatively impact your cognitive function so much. I was well aware the withdrawals are up there with alcoholism and opiates before actually getting physically addicted, but went ahead and dosed daily any way. Once you get past a certain point it's easier to just dose every couple of hours rather than deal with the shit. Until you just about die and wake up.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I think I'll be ok going back to light responsible usage…… I've never had a problem……. Probably playing with fire……

Good luck. ;)
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'm on oxycodone right meow.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm on oxycodone right meow.

come keep me company on tc for a little bit baby
    Good luck. ;)
    thank you friend =]
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    thank you friend =]

I mean it; you'll need it, if it [luck] even exists. You're an old-hat member, I don't wish bad things upon you, and the odds are against if you if you go back into whatever you might try, but all the same I could be wrong and you could defy the odds. On a lighter note- GO COWBOYS! ROMO GETS HIS RING THIS YEAR!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Alcohol,I have wet brain syndrome.
    I'm going to going full on slpoo posting soon.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I mean Sploo.
    Alcohol,I have wet brain syndrome.
    I'm going to going full on slpoo posting soon.
    I bet you couldn't pretend to be half the retard that would require.
    I mean it; you'll need it, if it [luck] even exists. You're an old-hat member, I don't wish bad things upon you, and the odds are against if you if you go back into whatever you might try, but all the same I could be wrong and you could defy the odds. On a lighter note- GO COWBOYS! ROMO GETS HIS RING THIS YEAR!
    Maybe I'll learn the hard way idk & fuck the Cowboys.
    Beer and weed. And noodles.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Beer and weed. And noodles.

booze before and grass and all that rhyming shit i can never remember
Jump to Top