User Controls

Stanley Kubric is the most important filmmaker of all time

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut

2001 a Space Odyssey was about human evolution and the NWO.
    The monolith is symbolic of screens, the A.I./robo system that was like "I can't let you do that, Dave" was symbolic of the jedis trying to control the goyim/A.I. control grid of the JWO and the guy broke free from the grips of the JWO and achieved transcendence (the space travel scene).
    The movie was a subtle hint at the JWO and a message to the masses that as long as you aim high and stay true to yourself, nothing can stand in your way.

The Shining is about the jedis and hollywood controlling your mind and tearing apart the family unit.

I never really cared for any of his movies because they're all kind of boring and lack a real flow/coherence but if you look at them from the perspective of them being subliminal messaging with a just cause then you can really appreciate where he was going.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    I enjoyed all of the raping portrayed in A Clockwork Orange.
    HTS highlight reel
    He shot the moon landing so yeah.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by HTS He shot the moon landing so yeah.

That was an elaborate hoax.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by WellHung That was an elaborate hoax.

The conspiracy is that he was the person who directed the whole film portion of it all.

I love Kubrick movies. I must have watched EWS 50 times.

Clockwork Orange, I regarded as being weird and bizarre when I first saw it, but it perfectly parodies the weird and bizarre Guardian style British Shit-Lib.

Dr. Strangelove is still my favourite movie I still dream about it sometimes.

Some day I may even watch the ultra boring Barry Lindon all the way from start to finish.

Probably not so much Lolita, which is just plain dull. Especially since "Lolita" looks like she's at least 22.
    S6x African Astronaut
    they shot the moon landing part in a close set in case the cameras failed on the actual moon. it was to secretly replicate in real time what was going on in case it failed. there was an anntena dish in Australia that wasn't working properly that NASA needed.

So it's actually a strange "half truth" to the story.

Also, Kubrick and Clarke worked closely with NASA to make a future of NASA and Computer technology as real as they could. some say the Monolyths truly existed and NASA knew this by sending probes up there to get a better look. sort of Predictable Programming of sort.

I don't think the Van Allen Belt is a real issue going through it. We went to the moon, stop being stupid.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Also, Fuck your jedi Hating BS.

remember.. jedis are differen't from Faux Cultural jedis who are jedi for Money. or aren't even really jedi. they control shit.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    space odyssey and clockwork orange are for people who arent critically minded.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by benny vader space odyssey and clockwork orange are for people who arent critically minded.

Pedo's aren't critically minded.

fuck off Yellow Ghost!
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by benny vader space odyssey and clockwork orange are for people who arent critically minded.

Imagine knowing what 2018 was going to be like.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Cootehill Imagine knowing what 2018 was going to be like.

Hold on.. we're only half way into it.. it's only going to get more interesting, I'm sure.

curious what 2020 will be like. My guess is 2019 will be a threepeat
Jump to Top