User Controls

Why are we not allowed to edit thread titles?

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Why are we only allowed to edit the first post of our threads?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    too open for abuse
    Please clarify...
    You shouldn’t be allowed to make threads at all you fucking brain damaged, nigger ass goose. I’m removing this entire fucking forum from my latest threads settings so I’m not subjected to this pile of garbage you’ve turned it into.

Please go die.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by aldra too open for abuse

This and also it's annoying to code.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ohfralala You shouldn’t be allowed to make threads at all you fucking brain damaged, nigger ass goose. I’m removing this entire fucking forum from my latest threads settings so I’m not subjected to this pile of garbage you’ve turned it into.

Please go die.

Seriously, please die.

Lanny did not ban you long enough.
    HTS highlight reel
    You are. Just not after you post the thread. 🤔
    Originally posted by 🐿 Seriously, please die.

Lanny did not ban you long enough.

Lol I’m going to assume you didn’t mean to quote me. Or MAYBE YOU DID. Is this your subconscious speaking?
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ohfralala Lol I’m going to assume you didn’t mean to quote me. Or MAYBE YOU DID. Is this your subconscious speaking?

Hahahaha now that I read it, it does sound like i meant you...but I was agreeing with your comment, especially Matt dying part, reason why i quoted it.

Please don't die lala.
    Ok

*stops holding breath and begins a deep inhalation*

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    do you want to play the choking game
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra do you want to play the choking game

What exactly are the rules of the choking game?
    there aren't any
    Danger lurks around every grip
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

I win.
    Originally posted by ohfralala You shouldn’t be allowed to make threads at all you fucking brain damaged, nigger ass goose. I’m removing this entire fucking forum from my latest threads settings so I’m not subjected to this pile of garbage you’ve turned it into.

Please go die.

Fat girl you must be ragging. You post in many of my threads.
    Originally posted by HTS You are. Just not after you post the thread. 🤔

You seem like a sweet young girl.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    you stay tha fuk up offa hts's nuts,, she is mine
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by POLECAT you stay tha fuk up offa hts's nuts,, she is mine

Does Rick know tho?
Jump to Top