User Controls

By and large, MOON PERSONs have lost touch with Mother Nature...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Ya'll need to spend more time outside.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Why
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Nigga I spend all the time outside
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    It's kinda weird being indoors, where everything comes from a factory, immersed on a computer, then go outside where everything is big and far away.
    Originally posted by Cootehill It's kinda weird being indoors, where everything comes from a factory, immersed on a computer, then go outside where everything is big and far away.

Interesting observation. I appreciate your introspection.
    Originally posted by Cootehill It's kinda weird being indoors, where everything comes from a factory, immersed on a computer, then go outside where everything is big and far away.

It's nice being indoors though, very peaceful and clean.
    The outdoors is a clusterfuck of sensory overload.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine It's nice being indoors though, very peaceful and clean.
    The outdoors is a clusterfuck of sensory overload.

Your sensory system was meant to sense. Don't deny it stimuli.
    Originally posted by WellHung Your sensory system was meant to sense. Don't deny it stimuli.

I fill that void with electronic and drug use
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    MOON PERSONs were brought up with all the toxin poisons in their food and water and air their entire lives, so their bodies and brains are stunted - in that they can't handle the normal load of stress and anxiety that the older people who were not poisoned for as long can. Many of the poisons in the food and drinks these past couple of decades have been neurotoxins, which specifically attack brain function and central nervous system. MOON PERSONs are literally not wired to take on the load. Their mental systems are impaired, their bodies are stunted, and the resulting isolation causes even more damage. All of this just so the fat cat crony capitalists could fill their personal bank accounts to the brim.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL MOON PERSONs were brought up with all the toxin poisons in their food and water and air their entire lives, so their bodies and brains are stunted - in that they can't handle the normal load of stress and anxiety that the older people who were not poisoned for as long can. Many of the poisons in the food and drinks these past couple of decades have been neurotoxins, which specifically attack brain function and central nervous system. MOON PERSONs are literally not wired to take on the load. Their mental systems are impaired, their bodies are stunted, and the resulting isolation causes even more damage. All of this just so the fat cat crony capitalists could fill their personal bank accounts to the brim.

The Feds allowed them to get poisoned?
    Originally posted by WellHung The Feds allowed them to get poisoned?

Of course. They get huge kickbacks for turning a blind eye.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Why

To oxygenate your brain for a change.
    I ate food from 50 years ago, and I can tell you the taste of food then and the taste of food now is like night and day. Fruits don't even taste like fruits anymore, they taste more like cardboard, when you compare that taste to the taste 50 years ago. Milk now tastes like water, but 50 years ago, milk was rich and creamy and full-flavored. After the '80's, food quality took a real nosedive, and they did it so gradually nobody really noticed. Full of harmful additives, full of toxic chemicals, That's the pure evil of these crony capitalists; they work on you ever so slowly, and before you know it, they've made a fortune off you, destroyed your life, destroyed your society, and they walk away happy with trillions. They don't give a fig about children, or anything else but their own personal bank accounts.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I ate food from 50 years ago, and I can tell you the taste of food then and the taste of food now is like night and day. Fruits don't even taste like fruits anymore, they taste more like cardboard, when you compare that taste to the taste 50 years ago. Milk now tastes like water, but 50 years ago, milk was rich and creamy and full-flavored. After the '80's, food quality took a real nosedive, and they did it so gradually nobody really noticed. Full of harmful additives, full of toxic chemicals, That's the pure evil of these crony capitalists; they work on you ever so slowly, and before you know it, they've made a fortune off you, destroyed your life, destroyed your society, and they walk away happy with trillions. They don't give a fig about children, or anything else but their own personal bank accounts.

Exactly. that's why we need to start a revolution.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I ate food from 50 years ago, and I can tell you the taste of food then and the taste of food now is like night and day. Fruits don't even taste like fruits anymore, they taste more like cardboard, when you compare that taste to the taste 50 years ago. Milk now tastes like water, but 50 years ago, milk was rich and creamy and full-flavored. After the '80's, food quality took a real nosedive, and they did it so gradually nobody really noticed. Full of harmful additives, full of toxic chemicals, That's the pure evil of these crony capitalists; they work on you ever so slowly, and before you know it, they've made a fortune off you, destroyed your life, destroyed your society, and they walk away happy with trillions. They don't give a fig about children, or anything else but their own personal bank accounts.

it's all going to change soon, don't worry your little head

Originally posted by WellHung Exactly. that's why we need to start a revolution.

the revolution has already begun

When the government falls and ultimate chaos finally ensues, I'm going to hunt down and take out as many of them as humanly possible, as payback.
    HTS highlight reel
    I love this chrome add-on.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL When the government falls and ultimate chaos finally ensues, I'm going to hunt down and take out as many of them as humanly possible, as payback.

I'm going to shoot up some synagogues
    Originally posted by -SpectraL When the government falls and ultimate chaos finally ensues, I'm going to hunt down and take out as many of them as humanly possible, as payback.

How will you identify them? Do they look different than the average human?
Jump to Top