User Controls

I'm tired of being alive...

WellHung Black Hole
    Shud i kill myself?
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    No, read a book. Find answers you could relate to.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl No, read a book. Find answers you could relate to.

Ok.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Lol you're not going to take my advice, aren't you? I tried...
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Get treated and stay on your meds.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    You and me both

I want to IV the gram of tianеptine I have sitting on my dresser but then everyone would assume it was a heroin overdose and a certain other member of my family would get blamed for it

I could just hit something at 100+ on the bike but that's a waste of a perfectly good motorcycle

I don't want to use a gun because I don't want to give the gun grabbers more ammo + it would suck for whoever found me

Also can't decide if I should make it look like an accident or not

Leaning toward tianеptine + fake trip report
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by stare rape You and me both

I want to IV the gram of tianеptine I have sitting on my dresser but then everyone would assume it was a heroin overdose and a certain other member of my family would get blamed for it

I could just hit something at 100+ on the bike but that's a waste of a perfectly good motorcycle

I don't want to use a gun because I don't want to give the gun grabbers more ammo + it would suck for whoever found me

Leaving toward tianеptine + fake trip report

Dont do it, bro. There are people out there that care about you.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    No. Wrap your well-hungness around your neck and have erotic sex with yourself.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Bad Matt, Cupo just told you to go fuck yourself.

I'm thinking that's a "yes" vote from her about you committing suicide.
    Originally posted by WellHung Dont do it, bro. There are people out there that care about you.

Meh, within a few years dementia will create a new "me" for them
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Death happens soon enough, so just make the best of it.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]

Why not all three?
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]

Dude, the last thing you want to do is listen to two spamming psychopaths like WellHung and Cup...both worthless idiots. Cup is so insane she told everyone she's dying attempting to get sympathy and all Matt does is think of rape after getting rejected by every woman he comes in contact with. You're taking tianеptine...means major depression. So don't think about people who love you...love yourself. You have a job and Ninja...you're a lot further up than these 2 idiots. Grab your bike and go have some fun. Be open, humorous and a bit cocky and start associating with good people. If you need help get it...death accomplishes nothing and you only have one time to experience until your last breath. Ride man, go have lunch and change your attitude. You're not tired of being alive...you're tired of your situation and it's time to change it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by joerell Dude, the last thing you want to do is listen to two spamming psychopaths like WellHung and Cup…both worthless idiots. Cup is so insane she told everyone she's dying attempting to get sympathy and all Matt does is think of rape after getting rejected by every woman he comes in contact with. You're taking tianеptine…means major depression. So don't think about people who love you…love yourself. You have a job and Ninja…you're a lot further up than these 2 idiots. Grab your bike and go have some fun. Be open, humorous and a bit cocky and start associating with good people. If you need help get it…death accomplishes nothing and you only have one time to experience until your last breath. Ride man, go have lunch and change your attitude. You're not tired of being alive…you're tired of your situation and it's time to change it.

LOL

What a fkn idiot, Joe is.

Can any of you figure out what I am talking about? LMRAO rotf
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I'm trying to figure out what LMRAO means.

laugh my rotten ass off?
    Originally posted by stl1 I'm trying to figure out what LMRAO means.

laugh my rotten ass off?

*rotting maybe?
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cupocheer Can any of you figure out what I am talking about?

In most instances, no...lol
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    I Googled tianеptine and nothing but niggasin.space comes up.

Haha.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

not that I want you to kill yourself, but you could always go out into the wilderness and not come back
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q In most instances, no…lol

LMRAO

Good! That means I'm ahead of the rush. lol
Jump to Top