User Controls

Leave an anonymous message to someone

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    I'll start it off, so here goes! NIS, it should start like-

Dear,

We chat, we laugh, we even agree and disagree at times. I'm not going to say anything out of the ordinary to make you think that this is too awkward for you to respond. But, I just want you to know that you have a wonderful soul, and that there's something magnetic about you. I appreciate the time you've given me and the encouragement to take a chance once more even when I felt that all hope/faith is lost. Thank you.
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Dear

Fuck off.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Dear,

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dear,

Good morning! Hope you slept well.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl I'll start it off, so here goes! NIS, it should start like-

Dear,

We chat, we laugh, we even agree and disagree at times. I'm not going to say anything out of the ordinary to make you think that this is too awkward for you to respond. But, I just want you to know that you have a wonderful soul, and that there's something magnetic about you. I appreciate the time you've given me and the encouragement to take a chance once more even when I felt that all hope/faith is lost. Thank you.

Lol I had a feeling that was gonna happen sooner or later
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Dear Paige... your pussy is way too loose ...and that's why Jimmy dumped you after he pumped u.
    I said anonymous!
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    My dearest one,

I would surely be remiss if permitted this opportunity to slip by and not offer a heart-felt proclamation in regards to my heartfelt desires and how I feel about you.

...ummmmm

brain fart.

As always and forever,
    Your sweetheart and true love,

Cuddle-puss♡
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    I ♥️ U
    Uhm, sir, I think that was directed at me.

Don't be shy y'all.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Cup?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by WellHung Dear Paige… your pussy is way too loose …and that's why Jimmy dumped you after he pumped u.

actually she said his cock was the perfect size so I figure he had a tiny dick cuz u know them thighs be keepin that kitty snug
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    No I'm cockless. Lost it in a skiing accident.
    Hellobadkitty Houston [fasten my mousey hotspur]
    Dear Anonymous I wish you would disappear so I don't have to look at your lame posts anymore.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Dear anonymous, Hi!
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Dear Paige… your pussy is way too loose …and that's why Jimmy dumped you after he pumped u.

That was an incredibly ill-favored insult. You don't got it in you anymore Matt. An 11 year old can come up with better.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Dear Anonymous, Can you please explain more to me about American Analytic Institute. I hope I remembered that name right.
    Dear,

I had a dream that I wiped the footprints off my dash. Tore up those sun-faded photographs. Threw 'em in the wind, ya'll can have it back. I'm outta here- I stuck my middle finger up in the sky. Flipped off that "ya'll come back" sign. Looked in the mirror one last time and watched it disappear. It ain't nothin' but a rearview town. Broken hearts and rusted plows. Roots ripped right up out of the ground. Never thought I'd ever leave it. It ain't nothin' what it used to be. Population minus me, on the other side of that dust cloud. Ain't nothin' but a rearview town. I could tough it out, but what's the use? A place that small, it's hard to do. Too much of her to run into and so much road to somewhere new.
Jump to Top