User Controls

Why have so many guys dropped paige like a bad habit...?

WellHung Black Hole
    Shortly after they start dating her? Folks, i guess the only desirable thing about paige is her pussy. It would be like sliding a hotdog down a hallway with her.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    And her ass.....

Tits to.....
    Face....

Why so many thread a in one day for one person

She reject ya man
    WellHung Black Hole
    Naw... she's tried to get with me for the longest time but I rejected her actually... she's been fucked by way too many dhers. It would simply be like sliding a hot dog down a hallway
    Really? Why did u say she was fake then

So she's been slutty on that other site
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Two retards trying to piece together reality.
    Smh
    Who the fuck is Paige does this look like the fucking afternoon supper social club?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Two retards trying to piece together reality.
    Smh

Lololol
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by agent_0927x Who the fuck is Paige does this look like the fucking afternoon supper social club?

Man on Fire's object of Desire.
    I luv her.....

Obviously i5s true tho cuz Larry is silent n never defends her

That's kinda sad for her really......
    Originally posted by WellHung Man on Fire's object of Desire.

Then someone post some pics or else this thread is worthless. Haven’t you DHers ever been on the internet before?
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Believe me mano.....ain’t no one tryin to get with his fat pathetic ass

With the obvious IQ of a potato he’s not....nor has he ever been in very high demand anywhere except in his imagination
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Believe me mano…..ain’t no one tryin to get with his fat pathetic ass

With the obvious IQ of a potato he’s not….nor has he ever been in very high demand anywhere except in his imagination

For starters...u want me.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    To die

Yes
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Manonfire I luv her…..

Obviously i5s true tho cuz Larry is silent n never defends her

That's kinda sad for her really……

Why would she need anyone to "defend" her? She is more than capable, & I'm not speaking for her but personally I don't think she would want him to. Ur super sad, ya crazy shit show😋
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by EllariaSand To die

Yes

Return my pms and let's discuss it.
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Believe me mano…..ain’t no one tryin to get with his fat pathetic ass

With the obvious IQ of a potato he’s not….nor has he ever been in very high demand anywhere except in his imagination

Dammmmmmmmm ruthless
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Why would she need anyone to "defend" her? She is more than capable, & I'm not speaking for her but personally I don't think she would want him to. Ur super sad, ya crazy shit show😋

Maybe u rigjt

Still if it was me id be blowing the fuk up on u guys

Wouldn't let nobody call my girl a slut

Weird tho cuz he defended candy like craaaaaazy
    Originally posted by agent_0927x Who the fuck is Paige does this look like the fucking afternoon supper social club?

Originally posted by agent_0927x Then someone post some pics or else this thread is worthless. Haven’t you DHers ever been on the internet before?

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Manonfire Dammmmmmmmm ruthless

Lolol
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Can't even spell frickin Right.
    Get a life Boy.
Jump to Top