User Controls

why do girls date meat heads?

Madman African Astronaut
    Is being poor white trash seen as beta? Why are wanna be tough guys appealing to some women? Baby I'm blue collar and make thirteen bucks an hour, lose the stiff and come kick it with me.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Lol how can you generalize the type of men women date?
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Madman Is being poor white trash seen as beta? Why are wanna be tough guys appealing to some women? Baby I'm blue collar and make thirteen bucks an hour, lose the stiff and come kick it with me.

Noodle armed, soy consuming, incel faggot detected.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Love me a good meathead tho

Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Most people who use "white trash" suck pretty badly themselves.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    They actually never date Matt...just reject him.
    Madman African Astronaut
    I made this thread after going to my dealers house and meeting this pretty black girl that was with some guy that I almost got in a fight with because I was "looking at him" It was referring to one instance and it annoyed me. The dealer had my back and the guy had to go outside and wait while we did business. U guise r dumb
    giddyup Yung Blood
    The same reason cattle go to water when thirsty...
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I wouldnt work for 13 an hr,, I'll only work for 15 an hr if its off the books,, if its on the books my fee is 25 an hr and thats 15 an hr less than any other self employed man in the state.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    ^^ Noodle armed, dick consuming, incel faggot detected ^^
    giddyup Yung Blood
    I'm a ranch hand
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Chics dig meat

And head
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by giddyup I'm a ranch hand

I like ranch dressing
Jump to Top