User Controls

Went on a date with complete phony. (drunk thread)

Enterita African Astronaut
    Drunk as fuck right now so this might not make sense.

I don't know what the fuck her deal was -- whether it was just a prank or she wanted to just pretend to like me for some sort of attack on me later. Met her on tinder, and was really suprised by how attractive she was and we were actually getting along great. Then she said something fucking weird, like out of the blue... "you need more flattering photos, because you're really sexy in person".

What in the FUCK?

No girl has EVER called me sexy, and I know 100% that I'm not, not trying to be self-pitying or anything, it's just a fact like the sky is blue or the grass is green.

I stood up from the table and left right there and then, she didn't question why I was leaving, was just staring at me, obviously because she knew she fucked up with her lies.

She texted me with a "?" later which I didn't reply to. You fucking know cunt.

Fucking hate these fucking women. I just want one to like me, for reals. :( I want to have a wife and kids and stuff... and just be happy.

:( I'm fucking sick of going to bed alone. I don't understand why they all fucking hate me.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Could u stfu about women for once u pussy whipped man
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    All ur stories are 100% made up to
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You had an opportunity to open yourself up to some emotional risk and potentially find a relationship, and you literally ran away. What an unfortunate way to end an otherwise pleasant evening. I would start thinking of a very good apology, and make it fast or you may not salvage this one. You have a serious problem with trust, but if you can convince this girl that you're worth another shot and commit to spending one whole evening with her, you might see that you can connect with somebody and not be harmed by them.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Zanick You had an opportunity to open yourself up to some emotional risk and potentially find a relationship, and you literally ran away. What an unfortunate way to end an otherwise pleasant evening. I would start thinking of a very good apology, and make it fast or you may not salvage this one. You have a serious problem with trust, but if you can convince this girl that you're worth another shot and commit to spending one whole evening with her, you might see that you can connect with somebody and not be harmed by them.

you usually give good advice that I take, but I'm not apologising to some tinder whore -- even if she WAS being serious about the sexy comment

I've been using tinder's "boost" feature and I have 124 matches right now (not counting the ones I unmatched with because they were bots), which may sound okay, but trust me -- most of these girls are garbage. I can NOT spend the rest of my life with them. At first I saw it as a confidence boost, but dates like the ones described in the OP are pushing me back.

Also, something bad that happened -- I matched with someone who was actually really cool, but then she unmatched with me right away, implying she matched with me on accident. :(
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol

you thought your life was going to get better once you got laid
    Loser
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Manonfire All ur stories are 100% made up to

Yeah this does sound really fake and gay
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    hurr im a reatred
    RestStop Space Nigga
    You should invite her over to a house party and play smash a hoe with your bros nahh mean?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lol have U tried killing yourself off and then on again???
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Fake and gay
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Fake and gay
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Fake and gay

Please die?
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Sorry.....no, it would be inconsistent with the recent plea made by NARCassist

Look, can everyone just stop dying?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Im not getting what the problem was/is with this one.
    Madman African Astronaut
    God you are dumb with women, you've really got a problem and need to talk to a therapist about it instead of making us read about your dumbass problems.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Why on earth would you get up and leave when she complimented you
    I dunno, Enter, what do you expect her to say? That "Gee Enter, you look like shit tonight!"?

If you're gonna take offense when your date gives you a compliment on your looks, I don't see many successful dates headed your way.

Next time I would at least see the date through and decide afterwards if you still want to see her or not, instead of leaving after the first thing she says that you don't like. The fact that you have actually done this will make it easier to do it again next time, and ditching your date mid-date is not a good habit to get into.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    I know a couple that has been married over 20 years. She is drop dead gorgeous and he is one ugly mofo. Coolest guy you ever met, know what I am saying?
Jump to Top