User Controls

Honestly

esbity African Astronaut
    What percentage of females do you come across on a daily basis that you're actualy attracted to?

For me, its like 1%. But I live in Oregon, so maybe that explains it.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Well, most stare at me like I'm some well sculptured statue or as if I had something on my face. I checked the mirror, nothing. Some I may feel attracted to but come on, from a stupid stare war? It's like coming out of the blue and say something randomly stupid like, "ah you just blinked. I win". And if you give a pick up line, they pretend you don't exist. So from now on, no more pick up lines. I'm just gonna keep it subtle like, excuse me, do you have the time? Knowing that I'm wearing an iwatch & I hopes she notices it too. After she tells me, I'll say thanks and walk away.
    If she's attractive and tells me the time after noticing me wearing the iwatch, I'll take full advantage and try to introduce myself. I'll give no compliments either because she already knows that she's gorgeous.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    90% of my day
    I'd say about 45.7822222222%. I think it's pretty fair on my behalf.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I thought most guys were at least somewhat attracted to most women?? You know, the "wild oats" saying and all.
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Manonfire 90% of my day

lol
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    At least half
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I thought most guys were at least somewhat attracted to most women?? You know, the "wild oats" saying and all.

No way. Ive seen guys compliment girls and then when the girl leaves they say something that shows their compliment was fake. Lots of guys fake because they are desperate.
    Originally posted by esbity No way. Ive seen guys compliment girls and then when the girl leaves they say something that shows their compliment was fake. Lots of guys fake because they are desperate.

I'm not surprised. Can't trust these boys! CAN'T trust these boys at ALLLLL!!!!!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Would I lie to you, Tee Hee?
    Originally posted by stl1 Would I lie to you, Tee Hee?

I think you would, yes.😲
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I really don't have Jigaboo's phone number!
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I'm not surprised. Can't trust these boys! CAN'T trust these boys at ALLLLL!!!!!

This one guy told this girl that she looks good and after she walked away he said that she needs to wash the acne off of her face.
Jump to Top