User Controls

Lamy fu, FIX ur site pussy

esbity African Astronaut
    Every time I start typing a post, my phones keyboard changes, causing me to submit the thread/post prematurely you mother fucker.

Fix that shit you fuck!
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Don't talk to him like that bitch!
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    It's your phone obviously.

It's hacked.
    I LIKE MY SPEED FAST AND MY H DOWN LOW
    🐿 African Astronaut
    My phone has been acting quirky lately on here too.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Oh

Shit

It's

Happening
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Originally posted by 🐿 My phone has been acting quirky lately on here too.

Can i act quirky on ur p-lips babe?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Which phone are you using? What do you mean "changes"?

Is you keyboard on-screen before you focus the reply area and only changes after you type the first character?

If you can do pictures or a video or anything that'd help too.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    also suck my fat dick
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny also suck my fat dick

Fu
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    It's almost as if a dev team of one with nothing but the word of 7 dedicated trolls isn't on par with software that's been worked on for over a decade.... Hmmmmmm
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet It's almost as if a dev team of one with nothing but the word of 7 dedicated trolls isn't on par with software that's been worked on for over a decade…. Hmmmmmm

If I were Lanny I would ban you out of pure disgust
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet It's almost as if a dev team of one with nothing but the word of 7 dedicated trolls isn't on par with software that's been worked on for over a decade…. Hmmmmmm

Oh wow HDL, maybe you're right. If only there was someone who ran some freeware webforum would come along and post the URL I would immediately drop this place and rush right over there. I mean who would want to use this janky site when I could be posing on enterprise quality forum software? Hey, HDL, do you know of such a place? I'd really like it if you could point me in the right direction. Why don't you just post the url in this thread so everyone can know where to go now that we're all leaving the site because of the admin's incompetence?

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Lanny …Why don't you just post the url in this thread so everyone can know where to go now that we're all leaving the site because of the admin's incompetence?

You're not incompetent at all when it comes to coding. In fact, few here could match your skills.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You're not incompetent at all when it comes to coding. In fact, few here could match your skills.

This means a lot coming from the hack master
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    LOL@spoiler
    Where Lanny lacks is in judgement skills. Been telling the kid that for years.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You're not incompetent at all when it comes to coding. In fact, few here could match your skills.

for a moment i thot this was a vacuum cleaner commercial.

such powerful suction sounds.
    Originally posted by benny vader for a moment i thot this was a vacuum cleaner commercial.

such powerful suction sounds.

My trademark is calling a spade a spade.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL My trademark is calling a spade a spade.

too long.

you need to shorten it to a max of 3 syllable for it to be marketable.
Jump to Top