User Controls

What pills can I make?

I just got me a pill make, gonna make some pills, but have no clue about chems, so what's the easiest pill drug people want? how to make it? I'll sell some on a deep web market so less shit to arrest me..... anyone?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dramamine
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    you mean a press?
    sell chloral hydrate as "roofies"
    Vitamin B nigga.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Usually when people buy pills on the streets it's either prescriptions or MDMA which is hard to make. However i've had people offer to sell me 2c-B as a pill as well which is a research chemical and can be bought pretty cheaply. I imagine however that when it comes to the deepweb people are looking to buy 2c-B in powder form so you might want to consider selling them through an associate on the street perhaps. Suka blyat.
    crazy mike Houston
    on a serious note, buy some etizolam powder and make cheap pellets or tablets, and sell them for half of what everyone else sells them for and if they are quality, you will be a druglord in no time.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah, the price difference between powder and pill RC benzos generally seems high enough that you might be able to turn a profit making caps and reselling a bulk order. The only press I've used was manual and pretty time consuming so it probably wouldn't pay off if the process is too involved/slow.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    You buy poppy pods, make poppy head tea, dry the tea out in a pan, scrape the chips up, break them up, and place into pill capsules. I actually use to do this in my early 20's.

bundy, but I think it may be sold in pill form already.
    First make a time machine. Then make birth control pills,,go back in time, and sell then to your mom.
Jump to Top