User Controls

The process of fat girl with funds

esbity African Astronaut
    We see it all the time, a fat girl that is disgusting, gets a job that isnt minimum wage and they act all bitchy but the real observation is that they still aren't happy deep down inside.

This is proven by their overeating which is psychologically proven to be a mental defense mechanism and likely is to fill a void deep within their corrupt souls.

These females suddenly have an attitude which must be a venting of frustration in their low quality depressed life.

But what happens to them in the long run?
    🐿 African Astronaut
    What about the males?
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    This describes don'ttellhim perfectly........

See how to be sober thread
    for confirmation
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by 🐿 What about the males?

They dont count since males tend to be happier since they dont have periods, menopause, purchase makeup, shave legs, and other social things that make our lives more enjoyable.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    You lucky sons of bitches.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by 🐿 You lucky sons of bitches.

Dont worry, a lot of guys provide for females and allow them to use and walk all ovwr them. Child support, spousal support, free drinks, free meals, free compliments, free ego boost.

I personally don't as I have self respect.

Bill Krozby does though. He pays child support. lol. Sucker.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by esbity We see it all the time, a fat girl that is disgusting, gets a job that isnt minimum wage and they act all bitchy but the real observation is that they still aren't happy deep down inside.

This is proven by their overeating which is psychologically proven to be a mental defense mechanism and likely is to fill a void deep within their corrupt souls.

These females suddenly have an attitude which must be a venting of frustration in their low quality depressed life.

But what happens to them in the long run?

But morons like yourself will date these women for a free Happy Meal every 2-3 days...so who is more depressed and pathetic.
    What's wrong with happy meals Joe boy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by joerell But morons like yourself will date these women for a free Happy Meal every 2-3 days…so who is more depressed and pathetic.

Im lost. What are you speaking of?

I go to strip clubs and plan on using prostitutes in the future. Im completely normal.
    Donttellem this thread was made for u to hunny
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Too* & oh
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Sounds like OP can't even get laid by fat chicks and resorts to selling his shit hole pussy to older men on the bike and hike trail. Dude can't even change a tire or find his way home with out the help of the pigs, but complains about fat chicks like they matter a lot to him in his life

hehehehehehehe
    Originally posted by esbity Dont worry, a lot of guys provide for females and allow them to use and walk all ovwr them. Child support, spousal support, free drinks, free meals, free compliments, free ego boost.

I personally don't as I have self respect.

Bill Krozby does though. He pays child support. lol. Sucker.

I actually don't pay child support anymore, cut that out awhile back. I get free drinks , compliments, and "ego boost" ie getting my knob slobbed by girls wanting to hang with me. You sound kinda lonely and frothy at the moment. You would know a thing or two about "self respect" considering you cruise the bike n hike trails for older men to to give you everything that you hate guys give to girls.

Dare to take the rational black pill fam?

hehehehehhehehee

Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Bill Krozby thinks not paying child support for his gradeschool age daughter is a good thing
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Bill Krozby thinks not paying child support for his gradeschool age daughter is a good thing

I don't think its good or bad. Where do you get your info from man?
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't think its good or bad. Where do you get your info from man?

Oh gawd...
    Hey guys

Would u guys fuk her.?
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    She looks like the typa bitch who would slash you with a broken wine glass
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Manonfire Hey guys

Would u guys fuk her.?

I don't know about y'all, but yep, I'll still get busy with her.
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL She looks like the typa bitch who would slash you with a broken wine glass

you would know the type considering hydro pulled a gun on you after you got ass fucked by her hobo boyfriend you cuck
Jump to Top