User Controls

half way home

jer3552 Houston
    weighed in today....ive lost 60lbs since april 1.......60 more to go....I been happy all day...celebrating with a bowl of chopped kale and cottage cheese....I call it my kattage cheese....
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Good job. Keep up the good work
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Can we see a pic? U can black out ur face ifu feel shy.
    jer3552 Houston
    I'm still fat...maybe after I lose all the weight, I will find someone to show me how to do a pic....
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    That's awesome Jer!!
    jer3552 Houston
    tyvm
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Did u buy new clothes?? R ppl noticing the wtloss??
    Originally posted by jer3552 celebrating with a bowl of chopped kale and cottage cheese….I call it my kattage cheese….

My god you know how to party.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by jer3552 weighed in today….ive lost 60lbs since april 1…….60 more to go….I been happy all day…celebrating with a bowl of chopped kale and cottage cheese….I call it my kattage cheese….

that's good but that's averaging 6 pounds a week. the expected is 2-3. 4 is pushing it.

although that's just an average.. you could of lost 20 pounds in the first few weeks then tapered down to 3 pounds a week. did your average weekly weight lost shift down a bit? otherwise.. be careful.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson My god you know how to party.

i laughed
    esbity African Astronaut
    I sure hope you're within your BMI range. That would make you NOT the typical American...
    jer3552 Houston
    Originally posted by S6x that's good but that's averaging 6 pounds a week. the expected is 2-3. 4 is pushing it.

although that's just an average.. you could of lost 20 pounds in the first few weeks then tapered down to 3 pounds a week. did your average weekly weight lost shift down a bit? otherwise.. be careful.

I lost 23 lbs the first month and 17 the second month and 15 the third and 5 so far this month
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by jer3552 I lost 23 lbs the first month and 17 the second month and 15 the third and 5 so far this month

what are you going to do with the excess skin?
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by jer3552 I lost 23 lbs the first month and 17 the second month and 15 the third and 5 so far this month

Sounds like your losing it too fast. As long as you feel healthy.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Try this if you wish...for 3 days. Eat 10 cherries every morning. Digest properly by chewing well and only eat a simple meal of protein for lunch. Eat regular meal at night...no snacks. If you experience any hypoglycemia or glucose drop stop after first day. If not...continue to third day. If by third day you lose 1-5 lbs you've established proper weight lose...continue with normal diet. If you lose more than 5 lbs...you're losing too fast and dehydration may be present so drink more water to flush. Only if glucose levels are normal and stable and don't interact with meds used.
Jump to Top