User Controls

Which of your fellow posters is a must-read for you?

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks there is enough Hate and vitriol spewed on these fabled Forums...so let's take a moment to slob on each other's knobs for a while... for me, it's my dear Dad jiggaboo Johnson... with the comedic Archer coming in a close second....how about u? Let the Love Fest begin...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I read almost everything even if I know I'll probably regret it

example: hydromorphone
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Jill Paige whatever her name is

Ellaria is second
    She's pretty fun

Narc is the best out of those two tho but I don't follow him
    Just enjoy his post
    He always been a awesome dude tho
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Not that I'm saying it just to reciprocate but the author of the thread amuses me greatly.

Manonfire and Daryl too.
    Johnson that's fuked up
    Originally posted by aldra I read almost everything even if I know I'll probably regret it

Where that bitch run off to anyway
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Manonfire Johnson that's fuked up

Young man just when we were starting to bond and get to know each other.... you decide to drive the knife deep into my soul... Mr Man on Fire I feel like you haveset my Broken Heart Ablaze😥
    "you're fucked"
    "you're fucked up"

but no

"you're fucked down"

..why not?
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    matt cracks me up

Always has. Jigg of course

Q and college pro are the best niggs

Benny and narc for different reasons

Hts because we need at least 1 tranny

Darryl because he legitimizes the forum name
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    I had no idea I was so loved here. Of course my intention on this site is always to piss you all off, I'm gonna have to up my game.

I do love mmQs quirkiness tho. I mean how can you not love mmQs quirkiness? I'm not gay tho, not even a tiny little bit.

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Thanks guys, likewise.

As for me, just her.
    Daddyissues Tuskegee Airman
    Niggers- mmq
    Dhers- jigaboo
    I’ve been post stalking Polecat since about 2010, Stunna since about 2015. Now I also post stalk ACP, Zanick, §m£ÂgØL, HTS and mmQ.
    Originally posted by WellHung Young man just when we were starting to bond and get to know each other…. you decide to drive the knife deep into my soul… Mr Man on Fire I feel like you haveset my Broken Heart Ablaze😥

Sorry man no foul u know

I like u
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Jiggy
    Lala
    Archer
    MMQ
    Teehee
    Alba

in no particular order
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Yes this is better, I feed on your hate like the emperor.

Originally posted by aldra I read almost everything even if I know I'll probably regret it

Y'know, I've been thinking about helping out hydromorphone by editing her posts for her.

Although there's not a whole lot I can do about the intra-post contradictions and non-linear event timelines..
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    From DH, they know who they are.

Niggas: I don't know them all, but I don't particularly dislike anybody. The bs and nonsense comments I just pass. I hardly take them seriously anyway. lol
    Those I pay more attention and particularly like to read, for various reasons, are: aldra, Sophie, HTS, zanick. Manon makes me laugh. Scron also (now in Zocalo lol), I like him. Narc is funny too. Fin isn't bad at all, but I'm getting to know him more on Zocalo.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Thanks Alba, likewise.😘
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Fuck off, you pathetic creep
Jump to Top