User Controls

Look, can everyone just stop dying?

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    my fucking drug dealer died yesterday, lol. he was my main go to an all, so that's a fucking shitter. i was trying to call him all morning yesterday but there was no answer, in the end i called the next guy and went and met him instead. but i wasn't far from my pal dave's which is where the other dealer matt hangs out a lot, so i went round there for a toot. that's when i got told the news, he died at dave's flat and the pigs and that had just left. dave said matt was saying he felt a bit ill last night and went and crashed out in the bedroom. dave fell asleep in the front room and woke up in the morning and found him all cold and stiff. check this, so i said to dopey dave 'i hope you got his drugs from him before the cops turned up'. 'well no, not really' he replied. what a fucking idiot, what's the point in letting the cops find them ffs.

i dunno, there's just no helping some people, lol.

and that's about the 8th person i've known that's died since october last year. like what the fucks going on round here?

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist my fucking drug dealer died yesterday, lol. he was my main go to an all, so that's a fucking shitter. i was trying to call him all morning yesterday but there was no answer, in the end i called the next guy and went and met him instead. but i wasn't far from my pal dave's which is where the other dealer matt hangs out a lot, so i went round there for a toot. that's when i got told the news, he died at dave's flat and the pigs and that had just left. dave said matt was saying he felt a bit ill last night and went and crashed out in the bedroom. dave fell asleep in the front room and woke up in the morning and found him all cold and stiff. check this, so i said to dopey dave 'i hope you got his drugs from him before the cops turned up'. 'well no, not really' he replied. what a fucking idiot, what's the point in letting the cops find them ffs.

i dunno, there's just no helping some people, lol.

and that's about the 8th person i've known that's died since october last year. like what the fucks going on round here?

now the piggs have your phone number.

their on to you !!!

Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Heroin addict wonders why heroin friends are dying

More at 9
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by benny vader now the piggs have your phone number.

their on to you !!!

i know, scary, and i just texted him yesterday morning asking if he could sort out a louis for me, lol. what on earth would i have done if i didn't have unregistered pay as you go sim card in my phone? lol

Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Heroin addict wonders why heroin friends are dying

More at 9

i'm not wondering you fucking idiotard, i know full well the guy had been hitting the crack pipe hard as fuck like pretty much every day for the last few months at least, prolly a lot longer. sounds like he had a heart attack to me, altho the pigs not saying anything yet. the pig called that dave while i was sitting there having a toot. they were asking what he'd taken and were talking about if there's a bad batch going around then they need to let drug services know to warn everyone.

DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Is idotard a word?
    🤗🤗🤗
    Help.
    Plug LMAO
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Please die?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. Is idotard a word?
    🤗🤗🤗
    Help.
    Plug LMAO

Its idiotard and it is now coz I just said it. The auto-correct on my phone didn't even try to auto-correct it even tho it does keep trying to auto-correct auto-correct. Apparently auto-correct doesn't have a hyphen in it. Well it does now hahh.

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Lol number13 got it. That was the exact line that inspired the Fred title. Well done mah man.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Did he have a family?
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Did he have a family?

I'm guessing he didn't just pop out of thin air.

Its pretty fucking lucky actually coz he was the guy I was selling all the bash to but the last time he was with the guy he buys it for and it turns out I already know the guy and I've even got his number so its OK, I can just deal with him direct now so no bother.

Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by NARCassist Its pretty fucking lucky actually coz he was the guy I was selling all the bash to but the last time he was with the guy he buys it for and it turns out I already know the guy and I've even got his number so its OK, I can just deal with him direct now so no bother.

Lol the degeneracy
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Jeez narc
    Way to not care bout ur dealer man
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    So people are dying all around, you know why but keep playing the game? Brilliant.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    A plug gonna be a plug...sorry to hear about your friend tho'.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Narc don't be next man

Ur my favorite,❤
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Now if only all the rest of you dopeheads would just fall over and die
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist i know, scary, and i just texted him yesterday morning asking if he could sort out a louis for me, lol. what on earth would i have done if i didn't have unregistered pay as you go sim card in my phone? lol

these days they dont need the cards to be registered to know who calls who anymore.

normal calls are monitored but ''unregistered'' simcards are being monitored even more.

if your ever caught, know that ill miss you.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
Jump to Top