User Controls

Do you ever masturbate in public restrooms...

WellHung Black Hole
    To thoughts of attractive women you noticed only moments earlier?
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Do you use the cheap off brand pine-sol as lube?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Only as a last resort.
    No. Thats the type of shit I'd expect some perverted Asian losers to do.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian No. Thats the type of shit I'd expect some perverted Asian losers to do.

What do you think of Putin?
    Originally posted by WellHung What do you think of Putin?

I think that he looks decent for his age.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    My goal is to masturbate in a has station in every state

9 out 50
    apric0t Houston
    So I work as a projectionist at a movie theater, and we got this new Militant Nazi Mr.Clean "lead" recently that will mark down water droplets and stray hairs left in the bathroom for cleanliness, so we've been leaving the booth to use the family restrooms just outside in the hallways cuz we aren't responsible for that cleanliness. The lock has been busted for about couple weeks on that restroom, you have to close the door slowly, angle the handle just right and then maybe the button will push in and lock.

Anyways, because of all of those things, 2 days ago a co-worker of mine walked in on a couple fucking on the counter of the family bathroom. It's a nice big single bathroom, like twice the size of a normal handicap stall and a marble counter with sink so theres plenty of room to get down without getting on the floor or toilet. Makes me wonder how many people do that shit.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Cool story
    I do this constantly. Usually after I’ve just sucked some random guy’s dick.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top