User Controls

Sell by / good through dates...

WellHung Black Hole
    Were 'cooked up' by lawmakers to assist food and beverage companies to sell as much product as possible, as quickly as possible. Folks, never underestimate the power of lobbying.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Yo
    Indeed, the only label that really should be taken seriously is the "not fit for human consumption" one.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Indeed, the only label that really should be taken seriously is the "not fit for human consumption" one.

Bingo.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Matt post ass
    If you cook something thoroughly enough you kill all the bacteria...there are people out there who eat roadkill and do very well off it. Sure a week old maggot ridden skunk might not be as tasty as a filet mignon but if you cook it all through it will still provide sustenance with no ill effects.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    What if there's mold on the cheese? Would you eat that? Hmmm?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by tee hee hee What if there's mold on the cheese? Would you eat that? Hmmm?

I have eaten mold on bread. I was not aware of any harmful effects it may have caused me.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Matt post ass

Who are u?
    some people are so fuckin picky, they'll throw out food because it's been in the fridge for like a day and a half. i leave shit in there for like a week or more sometimes before i eat and and have never been sick from it.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee What if there's mold on the cheese? Would you eat that? Hmmm?

MY FAVORITE TYPE!!!

Originally posted by agent_0927x some people are so fuckin picky, they'll throw out food because it's been in the fridge for like a day and a half. i leave shit in there for like a week or more sometimes before i eat and and have never been sick from it.

There is also the argument that "protecting" people from natural pathogens actually weakens them and the human race. It's one of the explanations why allergies seems to be increasing in kids...let your fucking kids play in the dirt people...it' builds natural resistance.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If you cook something thoroughly enough you kill all the bacteria…there are people out there who eat roadkill and do very well off it. Sure a week old maggot ridden skunk might not be as tasty as a filet mignon but if you cook it all through it will still provide sustenance with no ill effects.

Indeed.
    Only poor people think about shit like this.

Just throw away that expired box of milk and go your ass to the grocery store, you poor ass bitch.
    Originally posted by Methuselah Only poor people think about shit like this.

Just throw away that expired box of milk and go your ass to the grocery store, you poor ass bitch.

Only poor people buy "boxes" of milk.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Only poor people buy "boxes" of milk.

Exactly....
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If you cook something thoroughly enough you kill all the bacteria…

cooking things thoroughly wont remove the toxins and bacterias shits and pees that they already produce while their inside your food.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson …let your kids play in the fucking dirt people…

re-arranged where you chose to insert the 'f' word. just sounds better...just sayin' lol
    let your fucking kids play in the dirt people?
    let your kids fucking play in the dirt people?
    let your kids play in the dirt people fucking?
    let your kids play in the dirt fucking people?
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by benny vader cooking things thoroughly wont remove the toxins and bacterias shits and pees that they already produce while their inside your food.

Jump to Top