User Controls

WHAT HAPPENED TO XOXOLJXOXXOXOXO

Manonfire African Astronaut
    She left cuz infinity bill got banned?
    What a rebel....
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Time for a complete psychoanalysis of her posts to draw a logical conclusion 👨🏻‍🎓
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rofl
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Manonfire She left cuz infinity bill got banned?
    What a rebel….

I doubt it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    esbity African Astronaut
    I never remember users with names like that...
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    no its true,, she is over on messicans in space postin pics to him all day long every day
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    but it sounds like squirrel is talkin her into flying him down for a weekend
    Fucktard ^^
    Originally posted by POLECAT no its true,, she is over on messicans in space postin pics to him all day long every day

Rofl is she really!??

That was the only reason she was postin here

She ate that shit up
    She lying when she said she had a man cuz no taken women likes anything from Bill

Not even single women at that
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Fucktard ^^

stinky ass cunt
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    STFU...LJ is with Tyron...why would she get involved with two morons.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Lj is with Jake. No one else. She left the site because she thinks it's lame and boring here. And she is correct.
    Originally posted by POLECAT

DERP
    WellHung Black Hole
    Ellaria how often do you masturbate to me?
    Originally posted by joerell STFU…LJ is with Tyron…why would she get involved with two morons.

Yet she constantly craves attention
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Manonfire Yet she constantly craves attention

Sounds like you wish that she constantly craved your attention....Son, is there any truth to that?
    No hung
    I hate women of her sorts
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Manonfire No hung
    I hate women of her sorts

How would you best describe 'her sorts'?
    Originally posted by WellHung How would you best describe 'her sorts'?

Desperate for compliments
    Just look at her post history with infinity
    thats why lj n I never were tight,, I dont kiss ass just for the sake of kissing ass
Jump to Top