User Controls

Jiggaboo Johnson is the most intelligent poster...

WellHung Black Hole
    On this website. And I'm second most intelligent. None of you are smart, however.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It's hard to argue with such a well thought out and accurate statement.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    You believe Bad Matt is the second most intelligent poster?

What does that say about your intelligence?
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Look everyone, it's Mr Chemtrail!
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Is there a reason you made two of the same thread Matt?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Because he's only the second most intelligent poster, Ity.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by itybit Is there a reason you made two of the same thread Matt?

Like most things you post... this is also wrong. Since you're rarely accurate and never funny... you would be much more tolerable if you were to send me nudes... or scantily-clad photos...at the very least. Now, review both of my introductory Posts in each thread and tell me if they are identical.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 Because he's only the second most intelligent poster, Ity.

Lolol
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Matt was kicked out of Sigma beta Epsilon for jerking off at the Dean's front door after getting drunk.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Like most things you post… this is also wrong. Since you're rarely accurate and never funny… you would be much more tolerable if you were to send me nudes… or scantily-clad photos…at the very least. Now, review both of my introductory Posts in each thread and tell me if they are identical.

Originally posted by itybit Is there a reason you made two of the same thread Matt?

Also, the first thread got sent through by the system prematurely. I wasn't quite finished with my thought. Does it bother you that I gave my dear Dad twice as much attention this time?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by joerell Matt was kicked out of Sigma beta Epsilon for jerking off at the Dean's front door after getting drunk.

They never gave me a bid. So, I ended up joining Delta Chi. I certainly do not regret that decision.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Naw, it's really not important, as far as your request
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by itybit Naw, it's really not important, as far as your request

Lets fuck and make up, Miss Bit.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Originally posted by itybit Naw, it's really not important, as far as your request

Ur AVATAR 😍
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by WellHung Like most things you post… this is also wrong. Since you're rarely accurate and never funny… you would be much more tolerable if you were to send me nudes… or scantily-clad photos…at the very least. Now, review both of my introductory Posts in each thread and tell me if they are identical.

You need to be more gentle with your neg hits, matt 😛
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by tee hee hee You need to be more gentle with your neg hits, matt 😛

Lolol... i love u, Mom.😚😁
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by WellHung Lolol… i love u, Mom.😚😁

Well???..am I right or are you wrong? Haha..
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Tee and ity should both post scantily clad pics 👍🏻
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Archer513 Tee and ity should both post scantily clad pics 👍🏻

Yes
    Yes they should

POST TATAS
Jump to Top