User Controls

There is a direct correlation between intelligence and mental illness...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, when you have a superior capacity... you have a superior capacity for the bad as well as the good.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Very true.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    This is one of the things I tell myself to make me feel better

Still haven't figured out if it's true or not
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, when you have a superior capacity… you have a superior capacity for the bad as well as the good.

Actually dreaming about rape with restraining orders against you makes you inferior...most psychopaths believe they're superior and yet the most deranged ones use the little intelligence they have for evil purposes.
    Most psychopaths do actually test above normal for intelligence...so in that sense they are superior. There is also some value in believing the culling of humans IS an intelligent thing to do in the wake of the global destruction they cause with their plastic drinking straws.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I read that the new strawless cup lid uses moar plastic than the lid and straw combo. Is it true? Hahah
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Most psychopaths do actually test above normal for intelligence…so in that sense they are superior. There is also some value in believing the culling of humans IS an intelligent thing to do in the wake of the global destruction they cause with their plastic drinking straws.

Apparently the oceans have massive plastic masses floating around in them. ever seen pictures in that shit?
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I read that the new strawless cup lid uses moar plastic than the lid and straw combo. Is it true? Hahah

It's the shape that's the problem more than the material as I understand it. The straws were making their way to the ocean where the sea life was using them to make crack pipes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Lol...fish like to get high too.
Jump to Top