User Controls

Accomplishing a task results in increased levels of dopamine present in the brain...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, if you want to feel high... just be really productive.
    Generosity to others is also proven in increase overall happiness and well being.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Generosity to others is also proven in increase overall happiness and well being.

Exactly. Perhaps The giver benefits as much as the recipient?
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    As one American educator put it, man "is Divinity awaking out of the sleep of infinitely self-expanded being.

And as the expansion is infinite, so the concentration of Return is infinite, assuring to the individual soul an infinite destiny, consisting of endless progress in self-realization, one essential phase of which must be an ever-deepening consciousness of its own Godlikeness."

Right.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    We don't consciously expect to get something in return when we give something to others but its actually the only reason we do it. Making others happy should make you happy, and if it doesn't then you're probably the lucky owner of a few psychopathic traits.

We always get something in return, whether it be praise, money, gifts, clap on the shoulder etc. Cuz as soon as we don't, we stop doing something from these people.

Would you keep on giving to people who are completely ungrateful? If yes, you're an idiot. If no, then you get me.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    posting ur genitals on the internet has a similar effect
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Xlite We don't consciously expect to get something in return when we give something to others but its actually the only reason we do it. Making others happy should make you happy, and if it doesn't then you're probably the lucky owner of a few psychopathic traits.

We always get something in return, whether it be praise, money, gifts, clap on the shoulder etc. Cuz as soon as we don't, we stop doing something from these people.

Would you keep on giving to people who are completely ungrateful? If yes, you're an idiot. If no, then you get me.

Wrong.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    ^That's not surprising.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Ur my e friend Xlite. Thank you for posting in this thread.
Jump to Top