Status?
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    My lil' homie, he a fool, he quick to go to shootin'
    I say the Draco got a drum, you think I'm makin' music
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by cupocheer Status?

Status. Haha.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    There are many benefits and few drawbacks to the color of your automobile. One highly appreciated benefit of automobile color is allowing the vehicle to express itself and show its personality ( "showing it's colors" ). From the early days of automobile manufacturing it was quite common to have only very few choices in car color, a great example of this being the following Henry Ford quote: "You can have any color as long as it's black." Henry Ford is a very famous automotive pioneer, and is often credited for inventing the FORD ASSEMBLY LINE. Luckily today there are basically infinite color choices and you can have a specific or even new paint color mixed just for you by many of today's premier automotive paint manufacturers. Many well known brands such as PPG, Duplicolor, and Sherwin William's are happy to blend a paint to the consumers exacting specifications, or to match an existing color used by OEMs.

In modern times many cars will enjoy gender neutral colorations such as various greys, silvers, and beiges which are very popular among twinks and transexuals. Black automobiles are still very popular but many vehicles do not like this color because it can easily show dust and dirt and cars don't like getting the frequent baths needed to keep this color presenting cleanly. There are over 1000 various OEM versions of a White paint job and this is a very popular color, indeed. Some of the benefits of a white paint job is it makes your car look like a pearl, an iceberg or even a Hollywood smile.

Did you know that some cars don't need paintjobs? Some high end and exotic cars feature polished or brushed aluminum finishes which require no paint, primer, or sealant. A drawback of these kind of surfaces is the high labor costs required to finish and maintain them.

In closing, if you are thinking about painting your car then definately send me a PM for a quote. We work with all of the major insurance companies, and we are close personal friends with every single auto-paint manufacturer in the hemisphere. Whether you want to paint your car in a bisexual-presenting two-tone pattern, or a macho-man fire truck red we are sure to put you in contact with the right shop!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    I prefer a vehicle with some color because there are so many black and white cars out there I'm worried I might get into one that isn't mine when leaving a store, lol.

btw...it hasn't happened yet. But it almost did, as I was leaving the supermarket one time a few years ago, I started toward the white car next to mine that was white too, and I started to open the door when ironically a midget guy standing a few feet away yelled out to me: "What are you doing, ma'am? That's my car you're getting into!"

I just shrugged, and chuckled oh well
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    You cant have a big burly man driving a pepto bismol pink car!! Think woman.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by tee hee hee You cant have a big burly man driving a pepto bismol pink car!! Think woman.

But you can have obese people driving?

Maybe instead of focusing on who can drive what color of vehicle, we should focus on who should be allowed to drive at all.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    maybe we should smeel their tailpapes more
    Some colors are harder to match should you need any body work done in the future.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by A College Professor There are many benefits and few drawbacks to the color of your automobile. One highly appreciated benefit of automobile color is allowing the vehicle to express itself and show its personality ( "showing it's colors" ). From the early days of automobile manufacturing it was quite common to have only very few choices in car color, a great example of this being the following Henry Ford quote: "You can have any color as long as it's black." Henry Ford is a very famous automotive pioneer, and is often credited for inventing the FORD ASSEMBLY LINE. Luckily today there are basically infinite color choices and you can have a specific or even new paint color mixed just for you by many of today's premier automotive paint manufacturers. Many well known brands such as PPG, Duplicolor, and Sherwin William's are happy to blend a paint to the consumers exacting specifications, or to match an existing color used by OEMs.

In modern times many cars will enjoy gender neutral colorations such as various greys, silvers, and beiges which are very popular among twinks and transexuals. Black automobiles are still very popular but many vehicles do not like this color because it can easily show dust and dirt and cars don't like getting the frequent baths needed to keep this color presenting cleanly. There are over 1000 various OEM versions of a White paint job and this is a very popular color, indeed. Some of the benefits of a white paint job is it makes your car look like a pearl, an iceberg or even a Hollywood smile.

Did you know that some cars don't need paintjobs? Some high end and exotic cars feature polished or brushed aluminum finishes which require no paint, primer, or sealant. A drawback of these kind of surfaces is the high labor costs required to finish and maintain them.

In closing, if you are thinking about painting your car then definately send me a PM for a quote. We work with all of the major insurance companies, and we are close personal friends with every single auto-paint manufacturer in the hemisphere. Whether you want to paint your car in a bisexual-presenting two-tone pattern, or a macho-man fire truck red we are sure to put you in contact with the right shop!

do you have urban digital camo available ???

i want to turn the visibility of my vehicle down, to the traffic cops, pedestrians and fellow road users.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q I prefer a vehicle with some color because there are so many black and white cars out there I'm worried I might get into one that isn't mine when leaving a store, lol.

btw…it hasn't happened yet. But it almost did, as I was leaving the supermarket one time a few years ago, I started toward the white car next to mine that was white too, and I started to open the door when ironically a midget guy standing a few feet away yelled out to me: "What are you doing, ma'am? That's my car you're getting into!"

I just shrugged, and chuckled oh well

if i were him i wouldnt have said anything.

but things will happen.
    I have wanted a black car for my past 2 vehicles but I end up choosing based on trim & price instead
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH I have wanted a black car for my past 2 vehicles but I end up choosing based on trim & price instead

Ack cars are for low confidence.
    They say the Ack be discontinued.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Black on black is aesthetically pleasing to me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Just like ur skin.....
    Ur tits.....
    Ur ass......

Yeooooooow!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    would be nice if bare metal made a comeback
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by esbity But you can have obese people driving?

Maybe instead of focusing on who can drive what color of vehicle, we should focus on who should be allowed to drive at all.

I dunno even Saudi Arabia allows women to drive now soooo..
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I dunno even Saudi Arabia allows women to drive now soooo..

in theory, lol

when it happened I had videos of women getting pulled out of cars and their heads shaved
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by aldra would be nice if bare metal made a comeback

I would love to have a stainless steel vehicle.
Jump to Top