User Controls

Do you ever wonder if...

HTS highlight reel
    ... maybe cats and dogs only like having their "bellies rubbed" because you're fondling their tiddies and tweaking between 3 and 5 sets of nipples?
    Yes I think about it every time I rub Bailey’s belly and catch one of her nips.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Sounds like your dog needs a good lawyer.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    what pisses me off is those perverted boy dogs pushing ur hand down there bellys tryin to get u to rub there dik's
    S6x African Astronaut
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Yes hence why I limit the petting to the back and scratching behind the ears. Filthy, filthy animals.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by POLECAT what pisses me off is those perverted boy dogs pushing ur hand down there bellys tryin to get u to rub there dik's

You love that...lol.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Yes hence why I limit the petting to the back and scratching behind the ears. Filthy, filthy animals.

3KGSS!!!!!
    WHAT WILL I NEVER DO
    IM MISERABLE
    Well they like having their back rubbed too...

Cats though generally don't like having their bellies rubbed. They see it as putting themselves in danger and at risk of being sliced open with a well placed claw exposing their vital organs.

Most cats when you start to stroke their belly will quickly stop you...or start to claw/bite for this reason.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well they like having their back rubbed too…

Cats though generally don't like having their bellies rubbed. They see it as putting themselves in danger and at risk of being sliced open with a well placed claw exposing their vital organs.

Most cats when you start to stroke their belly will quickly stop you…or start to claw/bite for this reason.

There's no nips on the back jigg lol
    Originally posted by tee hee hee There's no nips on the back jigg lol

exactly...which destroys the theory as to the reason they like to have their bellies rubbed...derp.
Jump to Top