User Controls

got taken to the looney bin

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by EllariaSand

obviously you did enough to post a john stewart meme hehehehehehehe
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    esbity African Astronaut
    Sounds like an adventure.

I got to ride in the back of a police car last night...
    d
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It was pretty boring to be honest, the meth part was the only fun part, i was horny as fuck when i got there.

why were you in a police car?

Just some adventure.

I made $600+ cash though. But I also had a nail pop my rear tire. But there happened to be a service station right when I heard the air coming out.

Another day.
    Originally posted by esbity Just some adventure.

I made $600+ cash though. But I also had a nail pop my rear tire. But there happened to be a service station right when I heard the air coming out.

Another day.

and what adventure was that? How did you make 600 dollars? Why would you be in cop car if you had your own car and just around the corner from a service station? your deliberate vagueness makes it seem like you're just making stuff up.

like why even bring it up lol?
    Technologist victim of incest
    So what happened to you Bill Krozby? They don’t usually get someone on a 72 hr pink slip unless they threaten suicide or homicide.
    Originally posted by Technologist So what happened to you Bill Krozby? They don’t usually get someone on a 72 hr pink slip unless they threaten suicide or homicide.
    prior to me leaving my place I was hearing a lot of voices about people coming to kill me and could hear "tinkering" with my locks. And people discussing how they were going to break in and kill me. I was pretty scared
    d
    Technologist victim of incest
    And you didn’t realize that the speed caused it?
    shoulda just told them you were tweaking and to leave you alone lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    d
    Originally posted by agent_0927x shoulda just told them you were tweaking and to leave you alone lol

lol maybe
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby and what adventure was that? How did you make 600 dollars? Why would you be in cop car if you had your own car and just around the corner from a service station? your deliberate vagueness makes it seem like you're just making stuff up.

like why even bring it up lol?

Actually, the flat tire was earlier in the day.

Truth be told...I went hiking right before sunset. It was a new area and I took no map, no water, no food, and no flashlight. I got mixed around and high, and the next thing I know, its getting dark and I have no idea where Im at but I know Im a long ways from the parking lot.

So I pussed out and called 911 which sent some officers to help.

Turns out I wad very far from the parking lot. Right after I called, sunset had finished and it was dark as fuck. I only had service in one little area on a hill.

How embarrassing...
    that stim paranoia do be gnarly tho. it's like that kick of adrenaline makes everything REAL
    Originally posted by esbity Actually, the flat tire was earlier in the day.

Truth be told…I went hiking right before sunset. It was a new area and I took no map, no water, no food, and no flashlight. I got mixed around and high, and the next thing I know, its getting dark and I have no idea where Im at but I know Im a long ways from the parking lot.

Turns out I wad very far from the parking lot. Right after I called, sunset had finished and it was dark as fuck. I only had service in one little area on a hill.

How embarrassing…

damn son, you're worse than a woman.. can't change a tire and need cops to help you find your way home hahahahaa

how'd you make 600? selling your shit pussy to older men in the woods?
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Originally posted by esbity Actually, the flat tire was earlier in the day.

Truth be told…I went hiking right before sunset. It was a new area and I took no map, no water, no food, and no flashlight. I got mixed around and high, and the next thing I know, its getting dark and I have no idea where Im at but I know Im a long ways from the parking lot.

How embarrassing…

Rofl that seriously is embarrassing

Why the fuk not just hang out till sunrise

Bitch ass man
    Ur stronger then that
    Originally posted by Manonfire Rofl that seriously is embarrassing

Why the fuk not just hang out till sunset

Bitch ass man
    Ur stronger then that

lol right? where was he "hiking"? in the Appalachian mountains or something? can't use a google maps to locate the nearest petrol station? Plus if you're such a fat ass where you can't survive a few hours without food then you've got bigger problems on your hands

But of course this is enters whole shtick which is all about being a bitch ass

hehehehehehehe
Jump to Top