EllariaSand African Astronaut
    You are about as covert as a sledgehammer

Shut up faggot.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    About you...💖💕💖

Dismissed
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by Captain Shut up faggot.

Only one GIF set off this moron...LOL.
    It’s more of an “if the shoe fits lace that bitch up and display offense” kind of a situation with most of them
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    You're supposed to be ugly, right? Is it because you're possibly overweight? Or are you deformed?
    Originally posted by Michael Myers You're supposed to be ugly, right? Is it because you're possibly overweight? Or are you deformed?

It's because he is a guy who cut his cock off and expects people to call him a woman
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Mrs. Sand I've noticed since you've been called out on your exorbant overplayed old hat cringe repetitive gifs you've stopped posting them. Is that a coincidence or are you teaching us a lesson?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol
    I learneded my lesson Troll.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Movin' the ice like a bobsled.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Captain It's because he is a guy who cut his cock off and expects people to call him a woman

I feel bad for natural girls who are so ugly that people suspect they're trans. That's gotta be awkward and sad as hell.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. @ natural girls...
    Sad.😂😂
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    So ugly they have to be men ROFL 😹
    Originally posted by Michael Myers You're supposed to be ugly, right? Is it because you're possibly overweight? Or are you deformed?

Both 👊

Originally posted by mmQ Mrs. Sand I've noticed since you've been called out on your exorbant overplayed old hat cringe repetitive gifs you've stopped posting them. Is that a coincidence or are you teaching us a lesson?

Neither.....just spending significantly less time here...still posting “overplayed old hat cringe repetitive” gifs.....damn you niggas are slow

Exhibit A : exorbant overplayed old hat cringe repetitive gif ✊
    Originally posted by EllariaSand

Exhibit A : exorbant overplayed old hat cringe repetitive gif ✊

Shut up, faggot
    Originally posted by EllariaSand

Dismissed
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Both 👊

Neither…..just spending significantly less time here…still posting “overplayed old hat cringe repetitive” gifs…..damn you niggas are slow

Nah, you was like 9/10 posts bein a gif but now it's more like 3/10. We changed you. Tee hee.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Gifs are overplayed & for ppl who can't think for themselves
Jump to Top