User Controls

Dark Karma

esbity African Astronaut
    Do any of you believe that if you do harmful things to the world, that the elementals will bless you in great ways?
    No not at all.
    blaster master victim of incest
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blaster master esbity, is that what you believe?

Ive noticed that I seem to be rewarded by what appears to be a higher power, and only if I shit on the world, which I do a lot.

I am atheist though, but I've noticed little things.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by esbity Ive noticed that I seem to be rewarded by what appears to be a higher power, and only if I shit on the world, which I do a lot.

I am atheist though, but I've noticed little things.

Just think about the fact that when you perform a certain action you are rewarded. The higher power is you. You don't shit on the world you treat it justly, for what is the world compared to you?
    S6x African Astronaut
    You might be rewarded in the now but if you are reincarnated prior to the great judgement you will probably be a banana slug eaten slowly and painfully and then onto something else really effed up. Like born an AIDS baby in a shitty villiage with little to no food.
    Originally posted by Sophie Just think about the fact that when you perform a certain action you are rewarded. The higher power is you. You don't shit on the world you treat it justly, for what is the world compared to you?

would thank this but i can't
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Just think about the fact that when you perform a certain action you are rewarded. The higher power is you. You don't shit on the world you treat it justly, for what is the world compared to you?

Ive been wondering if Im supposed to do bad things. Like maybe thata my purpose.
Jump to Top