User Controls

If I Was a Teenaged Lobster

Lanny Bird of Courage
    And I wanted to rebel, I'd become a crustacean punk!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I would think moving inland to become a crayfish would be the rebellion you seek for best effect on the parental figures
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    It's not enough that OP is a brilliant programmer...now he wants to be a crustacean punk. Lol. People are never happy.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Kissass,,, Js
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Didn't you want to be a crab last week Lanny?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yup. And this week I'm back at work and bored so now I need a new thing to make bad jokes about.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    krust the crusty crustacean
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by Lanny And I wanted to rebel, I'd become a crustacean punk!

You guys think buttering up Lanny might get me mod?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL You guys think buttering up Lanny might get me mod?

Imagine if that was all it took. That shit would be cray cray.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by POLECAT Kissass,,, Js

Jealous or what...you're always first on your knees salivating ready to kiss ass as long as it helps your cause. There's a big difference between joking and really kissing ass like you do. Like trying to be a Nigga for your own agenda bashing Lanny and looking like a complete idiot doing it. LMAO. Just saying.
    you couldnt tell a joke from an ass kissing if ur worthless life depended on it

RestStop Space Nigga
    ROCK LOBSTER! ROCK LOBSTER!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    motion in the ocean

UUUUUUUUUUUGH AAAAAAAAHGH
    Everything’s better...down where it’s wetter...take it from meeeeeeee

Hellobadkitty Houston [fasten my mousey hotspur]
    Lobsters mate for life🖤
    I saw this pic of otters floating/sleeping and holding hands and it said that they don’t let go so that they don’t lose each other. Not sure if it’s true but I teared up ha.
    hold my paw lala
    Awww Polecat

Hellobadkitty Houston [fasten my mousey hotspur]
    Originally posted by ohfralala I saw this pic of otters floating/sleeping and holding hands and it said that they don’t let go so that they don’t lose each other. Not sure if it’s true but I teared up ha.

That's beautiful.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Sea otters hold hands while they're sleeping. ... And when a baby sea otter (called a "pup") is too small to hold hands, he rides on his mom. When moms have to go hunting, they wrap their pups in seaweed so they don't float away.

That's off the top of my head.
Jump to Top