User Controls

urgent: the difference between the boldness of the page you are on and the pages around it is too small

sometimes i can't tell what page of the thread i'm on, like 3 or 4, because the one that i'm on is bolded but it's so slight that it's hard to tell and sometimes i guess wrong.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Hmm, yeah, it is a bit hard to see the difference. Any suggestions? Increasing the font weight doesn't actually change anything on my machine and I imagine most peoples. What do you think about adding a underline:

Still too hard to see?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Underlying would help.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    U see those on mobiles.?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    change the color.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Manonfire U see those on mobiles.?

mobile design is different with only the current page and next/prev controls
    The underline does help. Maybe you should just change it to a little cat or something though. idk
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Pushed something a little more stylized. I kinda like the look but maybe it's too busy, not married to it, let me know what you think.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i dunno why its such a big deal. you got arrow to take you to next and previous page and double arrows to take you to first or last page. just get the fuck on with it snowflake.

Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by Lanny Pushed something a little more stylized. I kinda like the look but maybe it's too busy, not married to it, let me know what you think.

It works for me. Leave it that way.
Jump to Top