User Controls

MOON PERSON childhood music thread

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

my childhood had the best pop music FACT
    oh fuuuuuuccck I totally forgot about kid rock

fuck I feel like killing mysefl right now just so I can relive the 90s and 00s

I would post some backstreet boys and britney spears but they possibly contributed towards the modern era/sjw faggotry so I'll leave that out
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    did someone say SUM 41?!?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You know what i don't understand? How are people born in the 80's still MOON PERSON according to some people? If you were a 90's kid are you a MOON PERSON? I would say born between 2000-2010 would be a millenial, after that generation Zyklon.
    The timeframe is confusing.

I’m gonna be listening to My Chemical Romance all day though.

Manonfire African Astronaut
    Ain't seeing no 80s music
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by agent_0927x

I feel like Local H was a little too early to count.

Originally posted by Sophie You know what i don't understand? How are people born in the 80's still MOON PERSON according to some people? If you were a 90's kid are you a MOON PERSON? I would say born between 2000-2010 would be a millenial, after that generation Zyklon.

I think it's born in the 90s? Like I always see bullshit articles about "MOON PERSONs entering the workforce" so I assume it's people 18 and older at the point.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Starts in the 80s^
    Originally posted by Lanny I think it's born in the 90s? Like I always see bullshit articles about "MOON PERSONs entering the workforce" so I assume it's people 18 and older at the point.

“Demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years.”
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sophie You know what i don't understand? How are people born in the 80's still MOON PERSON according to some people? If you were a 90's kid are you a MOON PERSON? I would say born between 2000-2010 would be a millenial, after that generation Zyklon.

wyeah, I don't understand it either. I was born in the mid 80s and people my age simultaneously talk shit about 'millenials' and get called 'millenials' by... boomers I guess?
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
Jump to Top