User Controls

Dear Bill Krozby,

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blaster master I just got back from the abortion clinic, they told me that humans in fact are NOT electric beings, and that when I sleep with guys I just met I should always make them use a condom, regardless of what kind of goofy pseudo spiritual shit they tell me. Any who, the procedure went well, no complications, they sucked that little fucker right out of me. So, I know this is going to be hard for you to read, but I'd really like the $250 for the abortion as soon as you have it, you did say you would split it with me and all. I'm sure you're upset about the money, but think of it this way, would you rather pay $250 now, or have been paying child support for 18 years? Anyways, do you have Zelle?

Signed,

Slampig #156

P.S. I'm pretty sure you gave me chlamydia, you should get tested.

Lostcause had an abortion in her teens and then threw an Abortion party.. she asked If I went to it and I said no but I heard about the story from others.

I asked Malmal if she's Lostcause because she spoke of something reflecting something on tinybltc .. but she ignored me. prolly her. coming in because DfG told her I was saying she admitted to the Manifesto 2k1
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blaster master What's the Manifesto 2k1?

People who claimed they were going to highjack planes and fly them into the Pentagon, Whitehouse and the World Trade Centers twin towers some 5-6 months prior to it happening. right their on totse.
    and Jeff Hunter flipping out about it and not wanting to be bothered about "Why didn't you tell the feds about this"

a lot of anger that week.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blaster master I just got back from the planned parenthood, they told me that humans in fact are NOT electric beings, and that when I sleep with guys I just met I should always make them use a condom, regardless of what kind of goofy pseudo spiritual shit they tell me. Any who, the procedure went well, no complications, they sucked that little fucker right out of me. So, I know this is going to be hard for you to read, but I'd really like the $250 for the abortion as soon as you have it, you did say you would split it with me and all. I'm sure you're upset about the money, but think of it this way, would you rather pay $250 now, or have been paying child support for 18 years? Anyways, do you have Zelle?

Signed,

Slampig #156

P.S. I'm pretty sure you gave me chlamydia, you should get tested.

When you're older, you're going to grow depressed. You'll hate yourself, but menopause will make you hate men more.

There will be no punching bag other than youself.

Enjoy.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

im gone for three days and this is the shit i get..
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    iave had clapper twice and im fine thx for asking
Jump to Top