User Controls

TAGTHESPONSOR

Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Check out this website. http://tagthesponsor.com/

Interesting read, to say the least. lol

http://tagthesponsor.com/about-us/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    fucking lol

most of them don't seem to have a problem with sheiks shitting on them and jerking off camels
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I honestly had no idea how widespread this was
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    It looks like blog full of butthurt I've seen before, only instead of being directed at celebrities it's about ordinary women who happened to do well genetically and promote themselves.
    Wow, what a terrible place to cut off the conversation. Now I'll never get to know if these two girls from Spain were tricked into masturbating a camel.

I'm not surprised to see that random, attractive young girls approached on Instagram might consider such an offer. I think you could get a lot of people to think about doing it if you open with an appeal to their vanity and tens of thousands of dollars. Do we know the name of this Arab? How does he feel about twinks and dick piercings?
    Ceara Lynch got paid 4 grand to mail her shit to some dude. 4 grand. For shit.

There is white whale money in this sort of fetish work but it’s rare.
    Originally posted by aldra fucking lol

most of them don't seem to have a problem with sheiks shitting on them and jerking off camels

My "favorite" was one where he was asking her if she was okay with him shitting on her, and he added: "Don't worry, I'm clean. I am a vegan."

Originally posted by aldra I honestly had no idea how widespread this was

Me neither. Although I shouldn't have been surprised. I've been to Dubai (just for a week on R&R) and I know how these people are.
    Apparently, there are also forums. Smth called "Miss Travel" ? lol
    Originally posted by ohfralala There is white whale money in this sort of fetish work but it’s rare.

Not among Sheikhs and businessmen from Middle East (especially UAE), and some countries in Asia.

Originally posted by Zanick Do we know the name of this Arab? How does he feel about twinks and dick piercings?

Of course not. They or smb else for them, friends maybe, are sending these things to TAGTHESPONSOR.

The interesting thing though, which I was totally ignorant about it. Is how on earth do they get so many followers?
    Well, mystery solved, apparently. http://tagthesponsor.com/2017/04/19/how-instagram-models-end-up-with-large-amount-of-followers/
    That whole shitty blog is product of butthurt and misogyny. Maybe if they wanted to do something useful they would write about how these girls are being taken advantage of, but I suspect they don't actually take issue with the risks they expose themselves to and are simply content to express condemnation for how they afford luxury: and yet, shockingly, they have the nerve to criticize Instagram models for their lack of substance.
    Originally posted by Red_Woman Not among Sheikhs and businessmen from Middle East (especially UAE), and some countries in Asia.

I don’t know about that, but I did see other “categories” listed.
    Originally posted by Zanick That whole shitty blog is product of butthurt and misogyny. Maybe if they wanted to do something useful they would write about how these girls are being taken advantage of, but I suspect they don't actually take issue with the risks they expose themselves to and are simply content to express condemnation for how they afford luxury: and yet, shockingly, they have the nerve to criticize Instagram models for their lack of substance.

I kinda disagree though. It doesn't seem to me they are taking "advantage" of anything.
    They are being full upfront and direct. It seems like pure business transaction, and these girls know very well what this is about.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not defending these men. To me they are scum pigs! What do you expect though, from men borned into immense wealth and access to everything they desire. But these are not naive girls in "need" for basic things in life, or wanting to "build" their own future. This is about getting luxurious things, living the VIP life, the wannabe Kim Kardashian's of these world.
    Travelling everywhere, in the most expensive and luxurious hotels, places etc. All things which they will never get through a "normal" job.

However, there are many cases of girls from poor countries (not only) who are victims cause they actually get recruited through their Model Agencies, thinking they are going to Dubai (for example) to actually work as a real models. Only for them to find themselves in a different reality and often even in danger, a living nightmare.

https://stepfeed.com/russian-model-in-dubai-escapes-rapist-by-jumping-from-hotel-s-sixth-floor-6416

It's not just Russian women. There are Filipino, Ethiopian, etc. women being exploited there. And it's not just the arabs either. Plenty of expats and Hollywood celebrities, who go there and engage in orgies and various "parties". https://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/19/middleeast/dubai-british-tourist-rape-arrest-claim/index.html

Behind all the glitter, places like Dubai are like Sodom & Gomorrah.
    Not to mention children being Kidnapped and sold into slavery, or all the foreign workers who are building those places and have no rights whatsoever.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/jun/03/peterbeaumont.theobserver

Now, these are the people for which I feel deeply sorry for, and which are being exploited. Not some girl who is yearning for a Louboutin boots or a Rolex.
    I'm not saying the models aren't entitled or vain or that the camel situation wasn't totally fucked up, but there's a troubling entitlement in us average folk too that makes us think it's appropriate to gauge the overall deservedness of others' lives. They were born beautiful and raised like it, so now they make questionable choices to further their wealth and status. This is unfortunate, so why does it remove them from the bounds of your compassion?
    It's not about being vain. We all are, to a certain extent. Some more and some less. I know I am!
    I do like nice and pretty things and I adore travelling. So, I do understand the desire to have those things and to live a certain life. But the thing is that I work in order to get a very small amount of the life I want, and I pay for my shite.

I have done stupid things as well in life (who hasn't?), but I do take responsability. I do not seek compassion or play the victim when I know very well what the hell am I doing. Victimisation and stripping adult women from all their responsabilites is patronising and damaging, IMO. It helps nobody, women the least.

I have no problems with their choices and the way they want to live their life. My motto is "Live and Let Live". So, in that sense, I do agree with you.
    But compassion? No, sorry!

At least 30 boys a month are being kidnapped in Pakistan to feed the banned slave trade in racing camel jockeys in the United Arab Emirates. According to a report last year by Anti-Slavery International, the children are often kidnapped, sold by their parents or relatives, or taken on false pretences.

In the UAE the boys are often underfed and subjected to crash diets to make them as light as possible. Some children have reported being beaten while working as jockeys, and others have been seriously injured during races.

As I said, I reserve that for the "real" victims, and there is a big difference between these "categories".

As for the website per se, I wondered about it too. I asked the same question, whether it was smth "useful" and why they are doing it.
    This is what they have to say about it: http://tagthesponsor.com/about-us/

Personally, I would not spend time or energy to create smth like this. And most probably they are butthurt as well by the "entitlement" of these women. Which I understand but who cares?

But, IF it helps even one young woman. One of their followers for example, to see what's behind all that glitter? Maybe it's not such a bad thing, after all. Mind you some of them are not just "unknown". I checked one of them because I thought this whole thing was fake. Turns out she is a model and actress. Not very famous of course but she does get invited on TV. Young girls do get influenced by them. But Idk though. I don't really have a clear cut opinion about it tbh. As I said, I wouldn't do it but I can't say for sure whether this is a bad thing or a good thing.

For sure, I would love to see the names of these men exposed as well. But I'm afraid these are just baits.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Ho’s be ho’in

If you’re hot and stupid,why work?

How much to jerk off a 🐫?
    30.000 Euros for anal, shit piss and masturbating his camel.
    They asked 70.000 and left us hanging. lol

Geez, they have YT channel as well.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTIy5X_XMD_OG1iLIzq3sKw/videos
    Lol

I’d let a camel shit on me for 70k
    Would you let him though? lol
    70k...

That’s 2 bad ass motorcycles

Probably